Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Blood, Underground and Source questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Hello, 

I'm currently using Brave as my skin, but we are gathering donations in my forum and voting to use the donated money to buy a new skin. The 3 choices my members are voting on are Blood, Source and Underground.  But I have these questions:

1: For Blood and Source, they are both transparent skin is there a way in the CSS to make them solid skins, not transparent. 

2: In the blood skin the name of a member is in a reddish color, can I edit that color to anything I want? 

3: in all  skins, is there a header image option available?  I know in the Brave skin there is and my members like it a ton so I was wondering if that same feature exists in any of those skins? 

Thanks in advance. 

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Hi Eugeo,

1. Yep, it's possible to make these themes solid if needed. I've never needed to do it before but I don't imagine it would take too long..

2. The member name is controlled by the global link colour. It's possible to target usernames specifically using css if you want them to be different though.

3. Blood, Source and Underground do not include customizable headers.

I should mention that these themes will not be immediately available for IPS 4.x. Additionally, since 4.x upgrades are not included for free, they'll need to be repurchased in the future if you wish to use them on 4.x.

Hopefully that helps! :)

Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users