Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mystic Questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

thunderlight

thunderlight

• Pip
  • 2 posts
1. The Demo Link is not loading anything as of right now.
2. I deleted everything in the url (for demo) after the word demo and tried to change skin that way (at the bottom) and nothing changes at all for any of the listed skins.
3. Does Mystic work with the current IPB version?
4. Will you be updating Mystic right away at IPB 4 version?
5. Is it possible for me to edit it and make a lighter version of it rather than dark?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi thunderlight,

Thanks for the heads up - I wasn't aware of any issues with the demo board.

All themes are compatible with IP.Board 3.4.x :) I am currently unsure on what's going to happen with Mystic. If it receives an upgrade to 4.x, it won't be included for free since all themes need to be recoded from scratch.

It's possible to convert the skin yourself, however it's not a service which is offered on this site. Considerable time and css knowledge is required.. it's not a very simple job! :)

I'll reply to this topic once the demo board error has been fixed! Thanks again. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

1. The Demo Link is not loading anything as of right now.
2. I deleted everything in the url (for demo) after the word demo and tried to change skin that way (at the bottom) and nothing changes at all for any of the listed skins.
3. Does Mystic work with the current IPB version?
4. Will you be updating Mystic right away at IPB 4 version?
5. Is it possible for me to edit it and make a lighter version of it rather than dark?

Hi thunderlight,

The demo board has now been fixed. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users