Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Help please

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

twitt

twitt

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm trying to make a forum for my RSPS, but I do not want a basic forum like an SMF or pro boards or whatever, something like this. http://creative-scape.net/forums/

Can someone help me out I'll be willing to pay them some $, add my Skype please: jake.marshall50

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi twitt,

First you'll need to purchase IP.Board. I believe they also offer free installation if required.

You can then use any of the themes from this site. Create-scape uses the Velvet theme. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

twitt

twitt

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When I purchase it what should I do after?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Do you have a domain name and a host already? You'll need them as well, unless you decide to get the Cloud version of IP.Board, in which case you just need the domain name.

It might be best asking on the Invision forums if you have any questions regarding their product. Once you have your forum installed, you can simply purchase a theme and install it in your admin cpanel. :) Very easy!
  • twitt likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users