Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A big thanks!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

crazzzydave

crazzzydave

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
After going as far as I could with my limited knowlege of skining, I decided that I would see if I could by a skin that would suit my forums needs/style. I knew what I wanted it to look like, it was just a matter of seeing if such a skin existed!
Found the "Mystic" skin here on skinbox, and have to say a massive thanks to it's creator! It's exactly what I was looking for, and has saved me a whole load of time trying to create one myself.

I've already started tweaking it to suit my forum (colours and icons so far) and am just about ready to let it go live for our members. Can't wait to hear the reaction!

Big thanks to all at skinbox.net for really neat designs and for making things so easy to download and install. Top work!

Dave

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,419 posts
Hi Dave,

Glad you like the skin so much! Hope your members enjoy it as much as you :)

Best of luck with your site!
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users