Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Another newbie to skinbox

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

crazzzydave

crazzzydave

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi all. Just joined here after buying the Mystic skin for my busy honda civic owners club forum. We've always had a dark theme, but after switching to IPS (used to run IPB3) I had run out of ideas on how to customize the skin for our new forum. I knew what I wanted, but just didnt have enough know-how on how to do it, so went looking for a pre-made theme that I could tweak to match the colours of the forum.

Have to say, after installing the Mystic skin, I'm over the moon with it! It looks so fresh compared to most forum skins, really modern and slick. I've already started modding it, mainly colour changes and icon changes so far, and it's coming along nicely.
Liking being a part of this forum too, plenty of friendly people and great support from the skins designer. Hope to get some more ideas on here too!

Cheers!

Dave B)

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Welcome to skinbox Dave - thanks for the nice feedback. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users