Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Seriously? Help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Steven777

Steven777

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello,

Bought skin 3 yrs ago, 2 yrs ago, I had to change my ISP.
And my account were registered on old ISP mail which I do not have access anymore (but still have access to the paypal mail used for the payment)

I asked 2 yrs ago to get back my paid items, no answer yet.

This site is dieing or people still work on this?

Koby

Koby

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
It might be helpful to state your old accounts username and email address as well as the paypal email address (though it'd probably be best to PM that to Ehren for confidentiality). I believe it could help with the verification purpose by listing the forum address in which you stated you'd be installing it on with your old account. The sites not dead, but I do believe with IP.Board 4; it'll be merging into Ehren's other site "IPBfocus".

Steven777

Steven777

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello,

I'll do it in private message if any active admin answer there, or simply contact me, for some obv reason I'm not feeling confortable posting personal information :(

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hello,

I don't have any history of your message from 2 years ago, however I have just replied to your PM. We'll sort it out from there :)
  • Steven777 likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Steven777

Steven777

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello,

I don't have any history of your message from 2 years ago, however I have just replied to your PM. We'll sort it out from there :)

Hello Ehren, got it.
Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users