Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Elegant Theme - Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Proxyus

Proxyus

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I am looking to buy Elegant Themes, I am wondering if it's going to be supported for IPB 4.0 and will we get a free upgrade for it? Thanks, I need to know soon if possible. Looking at IPBFocus's shift theme atm, but slightly perfer elegant theme here.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hello,

Some of the current themes will be updated for 4.x, however the skins will need to be repurchased once 4.x has been released (free upgrades aren't offered on major software updates). I don't have plans to discontinue Elegant, however there are other themes which are more popular and will therefore be upgraded to 4.x before it.

Hopefully that helps a little - sorry to be so brief but that's all the information I have at the moment. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Proxyus

Proxyus

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
So you guys are not offering the thing that IPB Focus is doing where if we buy a theme now, we can get a free upgrade to 4.0 next month sorta thing. Because while, I had bought one from you guys before and like to stay with you guys, it doesn't make sense for me to buy one and then have to rebuy it again in a month or two.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hello,

As the owner of both IPBFocus and Skinbox, my current plan is to merge the two sites once 4.x has been released. Since the skinbox themes have different frameworks, config files and copyright tags, I would prefer to keep them on separate sites until 4.x is released. :) At this stage, I don't believe we are offering free 4.x updates on the skinbox themes.
  • ivan88 likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Proxyus

Proxyus

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Make sense, that's a good idea to merge them. Thanks for the responses.
  • Ehren likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users