Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Just about ready to buy Mystic but Q's first

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MU-Ray

MU-Ray

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi,

I like the look and feel of the Mystic skin. Nice Job!!!

Question 1

Can the center content area be narrowed and can it be made to scroll while the background be made fixed or static? (LOL, that is actually 2 questions in disquise)

Question 2

Can the hover color over the forum sections (in the demo it is blue) be changed?

Question 3

Can the padding at the topic (logo area) be adjusted to allow for a bigger logo?

For reference please feel free to check my current skin at mappersunited.com

Thank you in advance!!

Ray

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi Ray,

1. Yep - the width can be narrowed and the background can be made fixed. :)
2. The blue effect is caused by an image, so you would need to edit it in a graphics program (or replace it with a css background instead): /public/style_images/mystic/_custom/forumblock_hover.png
3. If you're referring to the top banner, it's very easy to change the height, however you may also need to increase the height of the background image (branding_bg.png) to accommodate.

Hope that helps! :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

MU-Ray

MU-Ray

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Perfect!!!

I will grab it tomorrow morning,

Cheers