Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cielo Skin Question

Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

VyVidP

VyVidP

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi there,

I have a question about the Cielo skin before purchasing it.

I notice that the skin uses icons next to each forum. Can the icons be changed to whatever we wish to make them, or must they be what the skin comes with (if it comes with the icons to begin with)? And if I can add my own icons, how would I go about doing that?

Also, in terms of when IPS releases 4.0, how quickly do you feel that these skins will be updated to that new software version?

Thanks!

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hello,

Yep - the icons are very easy to change. You can customize them to whatever images you like (as long as they're the same size as the current icons).

At this stage, I'm currently unsure what the process will be for upgrading skins to 4.0.x. All skins will need to be repurchased since it is a new major version of IP.Board.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users