Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Customer Service is Non-Existent

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Stephen Fortier

Stephen Fortier

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
While Skinbox.net skins are very professionally made and functional the customer services is non-existent. I can only suggest skinbox to those who are skilled enough to make any changes to the templates and css themselves solving the puzzle on their own.

A question on attaching a floating user_nav panel is still waiting to be answered for 6 days and counting. I call It a complete lack of customer service. I realize It's nothing of high importance but waiting for 6 days is killing a future customer here. Wanted to purchase more skins, but with no help on mods I may need... I better check out IPB Skins.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi Stephen,

A reply has just been made to your support topic, apologies for the delay..

There are currently 0 unanswered topics in the skin errors forum. Time spent on replying to modification requests is all voluntary and given second preference to skin issues (errors, etc). While support is included for free with the skins, we cannot guarantee that all topics will receive answers in a timely fashion, especially when there are only a couple of us who may know the solution. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users