Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hi from TA Awkward

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TAAwkward

TAAwkward

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I would just like to say HI to all that are at the forums. I have recently tried IPB and find it very easy to access (with the minor things i don't know) and the admin access is easy to use.

I have just installed quite alot of Hooks and various stuff on my site relevant to what my site is all about (clan gaming), we do have a way to go to get where we want to with our site but we have come to a stand still as we are on the look out for a serious NICE theme and we have fount one here at SKINBOX. So we have decided that our best bet is to purchase one from here as they are well designed.

I know there are alot of themes here but i was wondering which one is the best for gaming whether it's call of duty, Battlefield or both. we don't really want a theme that is only covered by one game so we have decided to go with a normal but exciting theme. The theme we have chosen is called Mystic we feel that this theme will stand out from the rest as what we want to put on our site.

So that's a little about what i'm trying to achieve at my site with a well designed theme.

Thanks.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi there - Welcome to the forums :)

I would say Brave is our most popular gaming skin, but Mystic can work just as nicely. Entirely your choice! :)

Thanks for the introduction, and best of luck on choosing your skin!
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users