Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Skins upgraded to 3.4.2 + Viril

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi everyone,

All prior 3.4.1 skins have been upgraded to 3.4.2. Additionally, the 3.4.x version of Viril has been released. We are currently working on fixing a few minor cosmetic issues and adding the "collapse" feature to the top horizontal hooks, so expect a few minor updates in a later release.

The updates are free for all existing customers and can be downloaded from your client area.

If you find any bugs, feel free to report them in the customer forums so they can be fixed as soon as possible. :)
  • mz_, pisade and iDaemon like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

uA_Y_C_A

uA_Y_C_A

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
i think we should wait for 3.4.3 because 3.4.2 has so many bugs therefore 3.4.3 very soon

d33j4y

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
@Ehren, thanks for the updates!

@uA_Y_C_A, no matter what version release IPB releases, there will always be bugs! If you are not new to the game, you will know that everything is far from perfect lol!! When 3.4.3 is released, are we going to continue to wait for 3.4.4 and so on and so forth!?! :)
  • Ehren likes this

Nifrodel

Nifrodel

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Thank you, Ehren, wonderful! :)
Live. Love. Laugh.

uA_Y_C_A

uA_Y_C_A

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

@uA_Y_C_A, no matter what version release IPB releases, there will always be bugs! If you are not new to the game, you will know that everything is far from perfect lol!! When 3.4.3 is released, are we going to continue to wait for 3.4.4 and so on and so forth!?! :)

yu're right but 3.4.2 diffrent :D it's so bad..

Jinx13

Jinx13

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Is there much difference between 3.4.1 and 3.4.2 in regards to the skin/images?

Thank you

Quality web hosting HERE

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hello,

There are no new images - just a few minor code changes. Feel free to generate a "difference report" in the template merge center and it'll create a list of all the changes. :)
  • Jinx13 likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Jinx13

Jinx13

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hello,

There are no new images - just a few minor code changes. Feel free to generate a "difference report" in the template merge center and it'll create a list of all the changes. :)

I never created a difference report but upgrade went smoothly. Thanks a lot :)

Quality web hosting HERE

avast

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
please update all skins, now in elegant skin 3.4.3 V warning strip is not showing below the avatar.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
The development board has been upgraded, and the skins will be upgraded to 3.4.3 next week. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'll be having the day off from skinning. :)

For everyone else, hold off from upgrading to 3.4.3 until the skins have been updated. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

avast

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

The development board has been upgraded, and the skins will be upgraded to 3.4.3 next week. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'll be having the day off from skinning. :)

For everyone else, hold off from upgrading to 3.4.3 until the skins have been updated. :)

Read this message tomorrow:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

Nevo

Nevo

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Happy Birthday! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users