Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Skinbox review

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

zen danger

zen danger

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am a bit disappointed with skinbox.net. Let me start by saying that the product i paid for is well worth its cost. Such lovely skins and i wish i had money to buy more. Warrior and Blood are two that i own.

However, the support here is nonexistent....i posted a thread here almost 2 weeks ago about the blood skin and it has yet to be replied to. It annoyed me to see that other threads posted by other client's AFTER mine was posted were replied to but mine still isn't. I even private messaged Ehren and still nothing.

I had to ask for help on the official support forums for invision and i got it there, thankfully.

Quality wise these skins are amazing but having spent 50 dollars here on the two skins the lack of support or response definitely brings the value down in my opinion.

I probably won't be buying anymore products from here as I am likely not to get support i need.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi zen,

Apologies for the lack of a reply. To clear any issues up, the Skin errors, questions and bug reports forum is monitored daily (since those topics usually deal with critical issues). The Skin modifications forum, which you posted in, was initially created as a member-to-member support forum for those who want to modify their skin beyond the default design. While it's still monitored, those topics aren't usually as critical as those in the bug reports forum so they're generally answered during my available time if no one else has responded to them.

Due to the large amount of modification requests on my sites, not to mention the numerous emails which are sent daily my way, it's sometimes difficult to answer all topics myself. I'm glad you were able to get your question answered on the Invision forums. :)

Your feedback is still very much appreciated and will be taken on board for the future. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users