Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

support here sucks - skins are ok

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

taco-king

taco-king

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
The skins overall are ok, the support here is adequate.

I received support so I am changing my feedback to + !

Edited by taco-king, 21 August 2013 - 04:04 PM.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi taco-king,

The existing topic in the customer area is related to modifying the Brave skin (ie. there are no problems or issues with the skin which is affecting the functionality of your forum - you simply want to modify the skin beyond the standard layout). To clear up any concerns for other customers, there are currently no unanswered topics in the "Skin errors, questions and bug reports" forum (which is a forum used for reporting problems with skins). The support forums are visited daily, and all "error" topics are responded to as soon as they are seen.

I do not know the solution to your topic, therefore I simply did not reply. Unfortunately I cannot guarantee I know the answer to every modification question since some are beyond my knowledge. :)
  • mz_, Tazz, sull and 2 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

sull

sull

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

The skins overall are ok but the support here sucks.

Will not buy again and will not recommend to a friend.

What makes it suck exactly ?

The customers get great support here and at ipbforumskins.

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
In my experience Ehren is alot better than Oliver used to be with customer support. The forums were pretty much dead before he came around. Ehren usually responds to new topics and is really helpful.

Nifrodel

Nifrodel

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
I've never had problem with support when it comes to my purchased products. For a guy who deals with two very busy skinning sites, Ehren is doing extremely well. Were I in his place, I'd probably go a little nuts by now. :P Props, man.
  • Ehren likes this
Live. Love. Laugh.

taco-king

taco-king

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Received support so I am reposting here to +1 to Ehren !

Edited op.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users