Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Great experience at Skinbox

Velvet experience quality service

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jinx13

Jinx13

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Hi to all thinking about purchasing a skin here.

I came here believe it or not to buy a skin and immediately fell for a couple.

I bought my skin which as advertised went smooth and was available for download straight away.

There is demo boards to look at when deciding and all the skins look great.

The service was fantastic and seems like there is always someone to help with queries.

Having installed skins before the install went without a glitch and pretty much works with most 3rd party mods that I use.

Would definetly recommend to anyone who is "thinking" about purchasing :)

Big thanks to the designers only thing I could want is for copyright removal to be a touch cheaper :P

Thanks again,

Jinx13
  • Ehren, mz_ and Tazz like this

Quality web hosting HERE

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Thanks very much for the feedback Jinx :) Glad you're enjoying the skins and are happy with the service so far!
  • Tazz and Jinx13 like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Jinx13

Jinx13

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Just want to add to my previous statement that follow up support is second to none.
Regarding modifications etc support is always very good providing advice to individual customer needs.

Thanks again :D
  • Ehren and Tazz like this

Quality web hosting HERE

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Velvet, experience, quality, service

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users