Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I would like to introduce myself

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Add

Add

• Pip
  • 6 posts
First of all, I would like to introduce myself.My hobbies, my real name, my life,etc..P.S I like to use smiles so expect them to be here and in my other posts. So let me start,My real name is Tom I'm 16 years old (almost 17) and I am from England but I live in SA due to my dads work.I really get bad marks at school and make troubles :P but sometimes no well actually I stopped doing this I guess I'm becoming more mature.I love swimming and basketball I practice them daily in my life.In fact, I once won a medal reaching the 3rd place in swimming.About Internet, I've been experiencing computing and these stuff earlier and I'm adapting to it.Well sometimes my dad gets mad at me if I played for more than 4 hours IDK why it makes me mad too.Well I didn't speak a lot about my life but actually that's it :P.I'm glad that I'm here in the community as a member.

Tazz

Tazz

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Welcome to the Skinbox community, Tom.

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
welcome even though this site is not very active really.

Add

Add

• Pip
  • 6 posts

welcome even though this site is not very active really.

Yeah I noticed.I'm intending To buy skins very soon.Anyways,thank you for your comment.Both of you and the others who might post in the future.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Welcome to the forums Tom.. nice little summary of yourself. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
Welcome to this site and you may find the skins being professionally done. This is the only site that have this so far as I have first discovered in the past. :)

Add

Add

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Welcome to this site and you may find the skins being professionally done. This is the only site that have this so far as I have first discovered in the past. :)

That's why I came here :) and thank you Ehren.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users