Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Caja for 3.3.x

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Caja is now available for IP.Board 3.3.x + all official addons. The upgraded version is free for all existing 3.1.x Caja customers, who can download the new version from their Client Area.

The features of Caja 3.3.x include:

Posted Image

Background Changer
This skin includes a background changer which allows your members to individually customize the desgin of your site by choosing from a range of images.

Posted Image

"More" Dropdown Menu
A "More" dropdown link is included in the header, allowing you to add additional links to your navigation such as URL's to you social network pages (facebook, twitter, etc).

Posted Image

Configuration Files
This skin includes configuration files allowing you to easily enable or disable features within the skin. This makes modifications and upgrades very simple since no code changes in template files are required.

Posted Image

Reorder Categories & Hooks
The categories & hooks on the index page can be reordered on an individual basis by your members, allowing them to choose an order which is most useful for them.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Not showing up in my download section. I can only download the 3.1.x version.

Gaffney

Gaffney

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Same here, maybe still processing through the system or something like that. Good to see it released :)

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Yeah it's about time. I only have 2 skins made by Skinbox and this is one of them and the other hasn't even been touched yet will probably be the last one to be done knowing my luck.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Might want to double check your Client Area - should definitely be there. ;)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
The only version I can download is 3.1.x. There is no link to click for the 3.3 version.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Strange - should be fixed now.

My demo board is not yet 100% compatible with 3.3.1. I'm upgrading my development board now to 3.3.1, so skin upgrades should be expected over the next few days.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Ok file is there now.

Dev

Dev

• Pip
  • 4 posts
The background choser does not appear inline in Chrome 18/19. Displays fine in IE9 and FF11.

The same buttons along that top row also appear slightly differently in IE and Chrome compared to FF which makes the buttons look more 'buttony' with a faint colour difference from the top half of the button to the top. Not a big issue though.

I haven't purchased, this is on your demo board.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Will take a look tomorrow, thanks.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Joseph van den Heuvel

Joseph van den Heuvel

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
When a topic is 'rolled-up', it disappears completely, instead of just turning grey like the other themes. Could you please change it so its still visible when rolled up?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
You mean categories :) Thanks, will get it fixed for the next update.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Dev

Dev

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Any idea when the update might be rolled out for this? I really want to put it on my forum. I could live with removing the background changer for everyone so it doesn't matter in chrome, but the categories thing is putting me off.

Thanks

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
All fixed. Files in the client area have been updated.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users