Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

3.3.x skin upgrades

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi everyone,

I plan on upgrading my development board shortly to 3.3.x at which point I'll get started on the upgrades. The upgrades will be free for existing customers.

I'm not sure how long the upgrades will take - nor do I know what order they will be released in.. but stay tuned over the next few days for any news :)

------------

The following list will be updated when the skins are compatible with 3.3.x
- Brave
- Warrior
- Source
- Blood
- Velvet
- Cielo
- Elegant
- Surface
- Less
- Underground
  • DeRealDeano, DogPatch1992, Ryan11433 and 3 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

uA_Y_C_A

uA_Y_C_A

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Thank you so much..

Velvet user
  • nrileykc likes this

pavero

pavero

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Hi everyone,

I plan on upgrading my development board shortly to 3.3.x at which point I'll get started on the upgrades. The upgrades will be free for existing customers.

I'm not sure how long the upgrades will take - nor do I know what order they will be released in.. but stay tuned over the next few days for any news :)

An approximate date would be welcome, we loved customers with your skin if you put for example a month to update the various skin will there be in this time for a skin, I will put myself in your place that you have a lot of work, but you have to put in our place as a customer.

I admit it is version 3.3 and exit I can not install it only because of the skin and in you all's well that I will not return to the skin for a member but it would be frowned upon.

See you on the forum

PS this is no longer a day to version 3.3 http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/

AWS

AWS

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Is the plan still to do the skins that didn't get a 3.2 update first?

pavero

pavero

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

An approximate date would be welcome, we loved customers with your skin if you put for example a month to update the various skin will there be in this time for a skin, I will put myself in your place that you have a lot of work, but you have to put in our place as a customer.

I admit it is version 3.3 and exit I can not install it only because of the skin and in you all's well that I will not return to the skin for a member but it would be frowned upon.

See you on the forum

PS this is no longer a day to version 3.3 http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/

What you answer no, it'll take lognteng, I would like to enjoy the full functionality of denière IP.Board 3.3 and 2.3 IP.Content

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Is the plan still to do the skins that didn't get a 3.2 update first?

That wasn't ever the plan. :) The 3.2.x skins will only take a couple of hours to upgrade so it makes sense to do them first, then follow them up with the 3.1.x skins.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

AWS

AWS

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Guess we'll see the others sometime around the release of 4.0 then?

At this point it's probably best to scrap the other 3.1.x updates and just create some new skins. These upgrades have been extremely slow anyway and I'm sure we'll see a rapid succession of point releases that will also more than likely need an upgrade which will only add more time to get them done. I only wish I had known this 6 months ago. I would have just bit the bullet and upgraded to 3.2 users be damned. I see now I just postponed the inevitable backlash from the users by waiting.

As much as I'd like to wait I just can't wait another 6 months or more to upgrade that site. I'm glad you chose to upgrade the 3.2 skins first it put the donation money back in my pocket.

nrileykc

nrileykc

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Ah Velvet is done. Awesome thanks! Or wait is http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/ from a previous upgrade?

Also AWS, your sig link is broke.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Ah Velvet is done. Awesome thanks! Or wait is http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/ from a previous upgrade?

That list was for the 3.1.x > 3.2.x upgrades :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

willy1973

willy1973

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Thank you for the next update :)

Posted Image

Battlefield3pascher.com

NEW : keycdpascher.com

Find cheap cdkeys !

pavero

pavero

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Why do not you respond to your customer?

ZakRhyno

ZakRhyno

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Thanks for the feed back I hope you get them out soon. thanks

pavero

pavero

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
while the skin is updated by the http://www.ipbforumskins.com I think it's the same designer

omolo

omolo

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
It will some notifications for customers about upgrade?
i'm just dont wanna come here every day to check :))

rollthebones

rollthebones

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

This was supposed to be a joke. Any chance of Magnetic being finished? :|

pavero

pavero

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Date of ca 2011

I said it's still serious to leave customers in a vacuum like that, that tells us if it will not be updated immediately or not at all, so that it can have Green redirect another skin

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

while the skin is updated by the http://www.ipbforumskins.com I think it's the same designer

Yes, I'm the same designer.

It will some notifications for customers about upgrade?
i'm just dont wanna come here every day to check :))

Notifications will be made in the News section of this forum, and on twitter. Subscribe to the news forum if you wish to receive email updates :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

pavero

pavero

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Yes, I'm the same designer.

Notifications will be made in the News section of this forum, and on twitter. Subscribe to the news forum if you wish to receive email updates :)

You may not know about has given a date

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

You may not know about has given a date

Please don't underestimate the amount of work required. I currently do not have any dates for releases. Dead lines will only make me rush and I'd rather have a high quality skin instead of a rushed one ;)
  • Timberwolf likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

pavero

pavero

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Please don't underestimate the amount of work required. I currently do not have any dates for releases. Dead lines will only make me rush and I'd rather have a high quality skin instead of a rushed one ;)

That 's what I said, quality is also not very well I would never buy a skin here, my I have the foresight that you did not want to meet us :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users