Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bad support, i don't recommend Skinbox

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

golgoth

golgoth

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
As title says, i wouldn't recommend Skinbox to anyone, at least for the support they offer here.

The skins are really beautiful, but if you have a problem pray God that someone hears you... here we have a very annoying issue reported almost a month ago by many members and with many different skins, and still no official answers.
Here another non answered issue (see last post) dated 27 december.

Since we are talking about PREMIUM skins i expected a much better customer service... thumbs down, really.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback. As I have mentioned in the first issue, the problem is being investigated, however since it's a small alignment issue rather than a critical issue which prevents your forum from functioning, some other topics had taken priority. The second issue only appears to be happening on your forum and not on our demo or development forum which makes it fairly tricky to find a solution since there's a setting of somesort which is causing it on your site. The current URL to your site is broken so I am currently unable to help.

I would like to add that there are no pending support questions in the customer area. All topics are read and replied to whenever I am online, and this is the first negative feedback I have heard since taking over Skinbox last year. :)
  • mz_, ADKGamers, Gerry and 1 other like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

golgoth

golgoth

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I know they weren't both high priority bugs, but i (along with the others) only wanted to know that you were still looking for a fix. We didn't pretend anything except your attention, that's all.

Anyway thanks for answering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users