Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mystic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mlockup

mlockup

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I purchased that skin from the IPB Marketplace, I still wonder why would they sell me a skin that does not work with the board I purchased. Then I found this community, and although I feel like a customer since I paid for a skin, I cannot access those fora.

I am disappointed, I can't let myself throw away what I paid for and pay again for something else. so.

What can I do to use that skin? I searched and found topics saying "it will be soon released for 3.2" and they go back to a couple or more months, and the fancy progress bar is at 0%. So I guessed that development has ceased.

What can I do? If nothing, how will I get a refund?

PS: don't tell me to downgrade my board, that would be ridiculous.

Nifrodel

Nifrodel

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Mystic is on the list of skins being upgraded, but I'm not sure how long it will be by the time it's released. I just hope they do it before the next update of IP board, because if not, then you'll have to wait even longer. Believe me, friend - I know your pain - I am waiting on the same skin to be updated, and it has been months. Thankfully, patience is something I have an abundance of. I'm guessing only Sebastien is doing the updates at this time - and if that's the case, then it's a huge job + RL scheduling comes into play (wreaking havoc with available free time to do this), as well - I'm sure.
Live. Love. Laugh.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Development on all existing premade skins is still the thing we're devoting our time to. None of the skins have been ceased, and our goal is to upgrade them all to 3.2, and eventually 3.3 when it's released.

I'm responsible for the design elements (html, css, graphics) while Sebastien does the js/php development. We don't currently have a time frame for any skins apart from the ones we're working on, but it will be upgraded. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

mlockup

mlockup

• Pip
  • 2 posts
That is promising..! But why can't you at least say that Mystic will be available for 3.2 within a month or something? Please do something about that beautiful skin.

Also, how can I get the "customer" access to visit the rest of the forums? I bought the skin from IPB marketplace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users