Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Skin updates: Nexus & Gallery

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
The existing 3.2 premade skins have been upgraded for the latest version of the Gallery and Nexus applications.

No changes were required for Nexus, however if you have upgraded to Gallery 4.2.0, we suggest you also upgrade your skin to fix any existing bugs. :)

Surface, Less & Elegant coming next week. Stay tuned!
  • Vicros, d33j4y and Deltafox like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

d33j4y

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

The existing 3.2 premade skins have been upgraded for the latest version of the Gallery and Nexus applications.

No changes were required for Nexus, however if you have upgraded to Gallery 4.2.0, we suggest you also upgrade your skin to fix any existing bugs. :)

Great news! I been awaiting Surface to be updated as I had seen it hanging at 80% for a week now!! Keep up the excellent work :)

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
thank you I just updated all of your skins on my site.

d33j4y

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Surface is still at 80% done... will the update be finished soon??

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Surface is still at 80% done... will the update be finished soon??

who knows Ehren said the current ones are being held up as Ehren is waiting for Sebastien to get started on his php/js code, but I hope to have them released as soon as he is finished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users