Jump to content

Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Skins updates: November 17


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#21
Azareale

Azareale

    Newbie

  • Customer
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I can not wait for Elegant to come out! Ehren, you really are the best ;)

#22
tsutton

tsutton

    Member

  • Customer
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
For others who's interested, Surface is now at 50% too.

#23
Nate

Nate

    Advanced Member

  • Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Question on Elegant : can the color scheme be changed?

#24
Ehren

Ehren

    Advanced Member

  • Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Yes.
  • Nate likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

#25
avast

avast

    Advanced Member

  • Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
So is elegant finished?

#26
Ehren

Ehren

    Advanced Member

  • Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

So is elegant finished?

http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/

;)
  • Pro Defence likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

#27
Pro Defence

Pro Defence

    Newbie

  • Customer
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thank you, I was looking for these statistics for "days" now :P

#28
Bry5012

Bry5012

    Member

  • Customer
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Location:Idaho
I hope Mystic gets updated soon, always been one of my personal fav's.. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image


#29
Ryan11433

Ryan11433

    Advanced Member

  • Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
They will be as they said all skins will be upgraded and be patient. It will be out once it is ready :)

#30
Nate

Nate

    Advanced Member

  • Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Ehren, is it possible for change the color scheme on Delight? We're considering this for another of our sites but need it to be a grey scheme like Cielo...

#31
Gaffney

Gaffney

    Member

  • Customer
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I can't wait for Elegant, Caja will also be interesting.

#32
avast

avast

    Advanced Member

  • Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
so elegant is ant 90% for week...... Why so long?

Why so seriuous?

#33
Gaffney

Gaffney

    Member

  • Customer
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Yeh 0 to 90% flew past then the last 10% takes for ages. It's like when you install a game like Roller coaster Tycoon on a PC with pentium II cpu inside it running at 400mhz installing it onto your 3GB hard drive! The last 10% seemed to last longer than the other 90% together.

#34
Ehren

Ehren

    Advanced Member

  • Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Just waiting on Seb to add the color changer functionality. Out of my control ;)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

#35
Blueracer66

Blueracer66

    Advanced Member

  • Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Location:San Jose, California

Yeh 0 to 90% flew past then the last 10% takes for ages. It's like when you install a game like Roller coaster Tycoon on a PC with pentium II cpu inside it running at 400mhz installing it onto your 3GB hard drive! The last 10% seemed to last longer than the other 90% together.


That's funny, I know what you mean (about the game part).

#36
Demeter

Demeter

    Advanced Member

  • Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Location:Kiev, Ukraine

Just waiting on Seb to add the color changer functionality. Out of my control ;)


Hmm... It's too strange.... very strange attitude to customers when almost ready skin stays in 90% for almost two weeks

#37
Ehren

Ehren

    Advanced Member

  • Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts


Hmm... It's too strange.... very strange attitude to customers when almost ready skin stays in 90% for almost two weeks

There's nothing else to say really. Sebastien has had a few minor delays and there's only a small amount of work left, hence why it's on 90%.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

#38
marko2002

marko2002

    Member

  • Customer
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
I'm waiting for the Elegant skin too, not sure whether I'll actually use it or not, depends on how it feels when applied to my board but I'm certainly more confident in Skinbox now Ehren is aboard :)

#39
Gaffney

Gaffney

    Member

  • Customer
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Can we at least have a teaser lol, even just 5 pixels by 5 pixels.

#40
Sebastien Penet

Sebastien Penet

    Website Developer

  • Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
Ehren is giving it its final touch. :)
Skinbox
Website Developer
Skins' Interactive Developer




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users