Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Skins updates: November 17

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
All current 3.2.x skins have been updated to work with Blog 2.5.0, Nexus 1.4.0, Chat 1.4.0 and Downloads 2.5.0

Work on upgrading the 3.1 skins will now continue, with Elegant looking like the most favourable for the next upgrade.
  • Shay, beebo, Vicros and 5 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
Thank you and I updated all of your updated skins even modifying the navigation on my site.

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Ehren, are the fixes indicated in the other threads completed for Velvet and Cielo? My understanding is that it would be foolish to buy and install them now, as there are bugs which haven't yet been fixed and it would require a reinstall once they are. So, I've been waiting...

Please advise. Thanks Ehren.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
The colour changer is now working in Velvet in Safari. I am not aware of any other bugs that exist with Velvet/Cielo.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
They are posted in the Cielo thread.

Apparently Cielo has a Chrome bug, and it is also hanging up on .jpg images when trying to change background image in Firefox.

The Velvet demo still isn't working for me in Safari.

Also, the Skin Update Progress indicates that Elegant is 100% done. Would it be possible to change this to indicate your recoding to 3.2.3?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
The Velvet demo hasn't been updated - but the skin which customers download does work in Safari. :)

What Cielo/chrome topic are you referring to?
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
http://www.skinbox.n...ilable-for-32x/

tsutton

tsutton

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Thank you for the update, looking forward to have the fixed version of Elegant, so I can upgrade my forum. :D

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

http://www.skinbox.n...ilable-for-32x/

That bug was fixed 10 days ago when it was reported ;)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Maybe I'm out of the loop here, and if so I apologize. Because the last thing you said in the thread pertaining to the Chrome bug was that you'd "let Seb know" I assumed it wasn't fixed. Is there a place on your site somewhere where bugs are tracked?

Shall I also assume, then, that you also fixed the Cielo issue with the background picker getting hung up on the .jpg in Firefox?

Thanks Ehren.

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Maybe I'm out of the loop here, and if so I apologize. Because the last thing you said in the thread pertaining to the Chrome bug was that you'd "let Seb know" I assumed it wasn't fixed.

I did thought that at the first place and was going to say that about him letting Seb know but I saw Ehren's reply.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Maybe I'm out of the loop here, and if so I apologize. Because the last thing you said in the thread pertaining to the Chrome bug was that you'd "let Seb know" I assumed it wasn't fixed. Is there a place on your site somewhere where bugs are tracked?

Shall I also assume, then, that you also fixed the Cielo issue with the background picker getting hung up on the .jpg in Firefox?

Thanks Ehren.

Bugs are reported and answered in the customer area - not entirely visible to regular members.

The background images are .jpg and are working fine for me in Firefox. Unable to reproduce the issue.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
I'll take another look at Firefox when I'm back at my computer...

On a different note, do you guys do any work on iPhone apps for IPB? I noticed that they aren't advertising the white label app any more. Do you know of other options?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
I sell two mobile skins (one light, one dark) on ipbforumskins.com - called Slate.

I don't work on actual apps though - just mobile skins for IPB. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

I sell two mobile skins (one light, one dark) on ipbforumskins.com - called Slate.

I don't work on actual apps though - just mobile skins for IPB. :)

lucky I have that skin already for mobile on my site. ;)

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Ryan: what is your site? I'd like to check out "slate" in action...

Ehren:

1. Just tested your Cielo "live demo" in Firefox, and when I try to change the background it opens a new tab with the .jpg background file only.

2. Do you know anyone who is actually working on brandable Apps for IPB? Looking for an app that we can use our logo with...

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Ryan: what is your site? I'd like to check out "slate" in action...

http://forums.hiphopselite.com

Also if you want to go directly to light slate theme it's http://forums.hiphop...ange.php?id=216

by the way the demo for slate theme on ipbforumskins is http://www.ipbforums...hange.php?id=23

tsutton

tsutton

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Great to see that Elegant is now at 50% - halfway to go! :D

Thanks v. much.

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Thanks v. much.

yeah it is probably because I recently paid Ehren a 50 back on nov 7 (few hours before cielo release) as a upgrade appreciation and other 50 might be on way on dec 7 if I don't change my mind.

tsutton

tsutton

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Now 90%. Not long to go!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users