Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cielo available for 3.2.x

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted Image

Skinbox is happy to announce the release of Cielo for IP.Board 3.2.x + all official addons.

The skin is very similar to the 3.1.x version and includes a customizable index view (grid/list) and custom background images.

As always, customers who purchased the skin for IP.Board 3.1.x can download the upgrade for free by visiting their Client Area. A live demo of the skin is available by visiting the Cielo skin page.

We hope you enjoy Cielo 3.2!
  • Vicros, dr.3, Andrey A. and 3 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

avast

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
nice, now its time for elegant update! :)

ps, bug: (chrome)

Attached File  cielo.PNG   319.56KB   33 downloads

d33j4y

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Awsome!!! :)

Avast: I dont see what your referring to!?! That area doesnt show up on my end..??

Cielo looked fine at a glance thru IE9, FF7.0.1, and Chrome 15.0.874.106 unless Im missing something..

Update: Actually, now I see what you are talking about!! It doesnt show up in the fancy grid view but it does on the regular grid view when viewing the forum topics.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
I know the solution - will just need to let Seb know. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

d33j4y

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Im hoping this will be fixed soon then and we just need to redownload the skin??

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Nice job! Looks great!

Wondering if it's possible to move the search bar to the top, above or below the header? Could this be a preference that is built in?
  • Ryan11433 likes this

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Nice job! Looks great!

Wondering if it's possible to move the search bar to the top, above or below the header? Could this be a preference that is built in?

Hmm it is quite possible if Ehren do it if he knew how to do php skills too. Otherwise you could just move it yourself by editing the template without a setting feature. :)

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Thanks, Ryan.

Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge required for editing the template. I'll wait to hear what Ehren thinks. I could be wrong, but I suspect this would be an improvement embraced by most Cielo users. Currently, this detail is making me consider a different option as I'm afraid those essential functions would be overlooked by visitors and prospective community members who have a short attention span.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Did you want to move the entire bar (including the user functions)? If so, it's very easy to accomplish (and instructions are provided inside the css file). :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Oh, cool. Thanks for the heads up, Ehren!

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Ehren -

In Cielo, can the main Forum icons on the main Forums page be configured to go to a "Category" rather than a "Forum" within a Category as it is setup on the live demo?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
So you basically just want to remove the forum icons, and add category ones?

If so, yes. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
I want the icons on the main "Forums" page to go first to a Category listing Forums within it. Then from there you'd be able to click into a Forum and see the postings within it (or see any subforums that exist within it if setup that way).

Right now, when I click on "A Test Forum", it goes two levels deep. As you'll see here, it goes into A Test Category/A Test Forum

http://www.skinbox.n...2-a-test-forum/

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
I understand what you mean now, but Cielo (like all other skins), shows forums on the index page. You could reconfigure it to show just the categories with icons (which would take you to a forum listing once you click them), but it means you would need to structure your forum layout correctly, and it would not be possible to display descriptions for the categories.

Not sure if it's something we'll be able to help with, but I'm sure it's possible if you know how..
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
For some reason when I looked a Cielo, I always assumed that the main icons were for the main categories, much like the other skins show the categories in the bar above the Forums within them.

So what I'm understanding then, is that Cielo won't show Categories unless we modify the code?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
The grid view hides the category bar, and just shows the forums (which looks neat, but can sometimes cause problems if users don't know what category they are a part of. It's possible to add the category bars back in (with quite a simple fix).

The standard list view (which can be enabled using the icons at the bottom right) shows the category bar like normal.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Got it. Thanks.

Ehren, do you sell Frontpage templates? If not, how much would you charge for designing a custom Frontpage?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
We don't sell Frontpage templates, no. Sorry about that.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Started working in Cielo tonight, and found a bug.

Notice that the "y" in history is cutoff...

Attached Files

internetix

internetix

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi Ehren ... i am looking forward to purchase CIelo for IPB 3.2.x
I have a qucik question though:

IPB 3.2 version of cielo does have that message banner found in IPB 3.1 version?
(that banner at the top that can be closed - including sign in and register buttons - "ready to discover the most awesome forum")

Attached File  cielo.jpg   146.62KB   3 downloads

Thanks!
  • Nate likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users