Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Skinbox in development

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

ryander

ryander

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Can you please tell me how you made that page.

EDIT: I tried posting the code and I also tried attaching it but both failed. The only thing I can really suggest is view the page source and scroll down. You need to know html/css

EJRaven

EJRaven

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Love this skin. Please make it available. I would like a blue version of it.

Nifrodel

Nifrodel

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Love this skin. Please make it available. I would like a blue version of it.

I second that. :P
Live. Love. Laugh.

steve922

steve922

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
I have to agree. This skin would be the one that would push me to upgrade to 3.2. Barring that, I'm sticking with 3.1.4.

Rugger

Rugger

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Thanks for your feedback.. A "skin upgrade" progress page is a nice idea.. Might get started on that quickly before I head off for the night. :)

Ehren, I have another suggestion... Naturally take it or leave it as you see fit. Even with the skin upgrade progress page, there seems to be a lot of people who want their existing skin to be next in the list for upgrading.

May I put forward a suggestion... Though I haven't had the opportunity to use IPboards yet (even though I will purchase one of these skins very soon), I'm sure it must a have the ability like most forum engines, where you could create a poll/vote topic. Probably best within the customer area to give those existing loyal customers the preference of which skin to be upgraded first.

Simply put up the topic where customers get the opportunity to vote (once only with a radio button against the list of skins to be upgraded). The skin with the most votes gets upgraded next, and so on. Naturally until the customer has voted, thet aren't priveledged to see the vote statistics.

This way customers are getting the most fair way to request their skin be upgraded, and are guaranteed their vote/say means something. Also from your perspective, it means that the most popular skins are being upgraded first, which should reduce the constant requests.

Just a thought ;)
  • Mr.NiGhT likes this

sagitter

sagitter

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi all
I'm looking for a skin for ipb 3.2.2
that works on 800x600 resolution
If anyone knows where to buy
let me know
thanks

Rugger

Rugger

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Ehren, can you give an eta when the live demos section of the website will be available again?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
I'm updating the demo board to 3.2.3 and once the skins are done, it'll be available. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Rugger

Rugger

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

I'm updating the demo board to 3.2.3 and once the skins are done, it'll be available. :)

When you say once the skins are done, do you mean those from 3.2.x? Hopefully not those that are still on 3.1.x, otherwise that will be ages!

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
I mean the 3.2.2 > 3.2.3 upgrades. ;)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Rugger

Rugger

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Cheers

R1-Limited

R1-Limited

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Posted Image

Simon

Simon

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
This is a much more pleasant forum experience than what used to be. And the site feels much easier to use now. Good work Ehren Skinbox team!
  • mudmanc4 likes this
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

This is a much more pleasant forum experience than what used to be. And the site feels much easier to use now. Good work Ehren Skinbox team!

+ 1 for the post , and another for your sig

Cafeine

Cafeine

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

With all due respect, skinbox would be dead if I did not take over management. All customers would have been left in the dark with no 3.2 skin updates. As mentioned before, I felt a site overhaul was definitely needed to make the UI more friendly and it has only postponed the skin upgrades by less than 7 days. The updates are being done for free by myself which is a huge task considering the complexity in every skin.

With a little patience, you'll see skins being released quite often over the coming weeks. ;)

Thank you.

And thanks again for that. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users