Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Skinbox in development

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Tazz

Tazz

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
When you say you've "said your peace" and "good luck" . . . I was under the assumption you were leaving. I guess all you really want is attention. So here you go . . another post for you. Based on your reluctance to leave, I'm betting your site will be using Skinbox skins still.

Sebastien Penet

Sebastien Penet

Website Developer

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
Please stay on topic from now on. Thank you guys. :)
  • Mt. Nick likes this
Skinbox
Website Developer
Skins' Interactive Developer

bosss

bosss

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Ok ... Sebastien P. when i will get my purchased and paid skins? From first day when i paid - skins works not - terabyte help me and wrote to you that skins have missed codes ... it was 3.1.4 time .... now is 3.2.2 - 3.2.3 time and still i have not my skins? I do not care about your menagement , server, moving site ..nexus ...that is not my problem ... it is your problem .. we wait for one announcement one month ... customers wait 45 days for one answer ..and now you have face to write something for get more time ... my patience is finished ... want my money back ... you are shame for net bussines ... fix my skins quick ...and please blam not me more ...

regards

bosss

Ehren do not say that you will move me from your site ...and do not speak shit about honesty ...

Mt. Nick

Mt. Nick

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Ok ... Sebastien P. when i will get my purchased and paid skins? From first day when i paid - skins works not - terabyte help me and wrote to you that skins have missed codes ... it was 3.1.4 time .... now is 3.2.2 - 3.2.3 time and still i have not my skins? I do not care about your menagement , server, moving site ..nexus ...that is not my problem ... it is your problem .. we wait for one announcement one month ... customers wait 45 days for one answer ..and now you have face to write something for get more time ... my patience is finished ... want my money back ... you are shame for net bussines ... fix my skins quick ...and please blam not me more ...

regards

bosss

Ehren do not say that you will move me from your site ...and do not speak shit about honesty ...

Mk why not make your own skin. I mean it's not that hard to plan it, rough draft, design it in photoshop, code it, test it, release it. You know it only takes a matter of a day (OK maybe 2 :D). Otherwise you can't really speak they are trying and you should be thankful that they are.
Thanks,
Nick Perkins

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

regards

bosss

With all due respect, skinbox would be dead if I did not take over management. All customers would have been left in the dark with no 3.2 skin updates. As mentioned before, I felt a site overhaul was definitely needed to make the UI more friendly and it has only postponed the skin upgrades by less than 7 days. The updates are being done for free by myself which is a huge task considering the complexity in every skin.

With a little patience, you'll see skins being released quite often over the coming weeks. ;)

Thank you.
  • AlexJ, Marius, BrandonT and 7 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

mckooter

mckooter

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

regards

bosss

You purchased a 3.1.x skin, you got a 3.1.x skin....
  • scottydawg likes this

Rugger

Rugger

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

You purchased a 3.1.x skin, you got a 3.1.x skin....

I couldn't put it better myself.

I'm a prospective customer at this stage, but am more than happy with what I've seen. Personally for $22 per theme is an absolute bargin. I don't know what the old theme costs were, but with these prices in mind, I'm more than happy to wait, especially based on the quality of these themes. I've done a great deal of research, and am yet to find a better place for these kind of quality skins.

I suppose there could be one bit of advice, and that would be a create a theme upgrade date and priority page. I see many people asking the same question, "when will Blood, etc be upgraded?" (I quite like blood, hmm maybe warrior, haven't decided yet, lol). You could build in a little development lead time, so as not to disappoint, but also cover yourselves should one theme take longer than anticipated. Sure some of these dates will disappoint, but at least customers would know exactly when it will be available.

Keep up the great work.
  • Nifrodel likes this

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

I suppose there could be one bit of advice, and that would be a create a theme upgrade date and priority page. I see many people asking the same question, "when will Blood, etc be upgraded?" (I quite like blood, hmm maybe warrior, haven't decided yet, lol). You could build in a little development lead time, so as not to disappoint, but also cover yourselves should one theme take longer than anticipated. Sure some of these dates will disappoint, but at least customers would know exactly when it will be available.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks for your feedback.. A "skin upgrade" progress page is a nice idea.. Might get started on that quickly before I head off for the night. :)
  • Nifrodel, Mt. Nick and Divine Forces like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/

Keep in mind the skins are not in order, but that list should give everyone an idea on the progress of each design. :)
  • AlexJ, Nifrodel, scottydawg and 2 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nifrodel

Nifrodel

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
That looks very simple, yet informative. In a word: badass. :D *has it bookmarked*
Live. Love. Laugh.

Freakish

Freakish

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Couldnt Agreed with Ehren, Oliver wasn't doing anything..

Let Ehren be he's doing great

mckooter

mckooter

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/

Keep in mind the skins are not in order, but that list should give everyone an idea on the progress of each design. :)

oooh... percantage move on blood!
  • Blueracer66 likes this

Blueracer66

Blueracer66

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

oooh... percantage move on blood!

I really need Blood as well! ;)

d33j4y

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

regards

bosss

Just out of curiosity, did you use some bad foreign language to English translator because your grammar is about as busted up as a cheap Las Vegas Whore lol... Sorry, I couldnt help but comment!
  • Proutie likes this

Matteo92

Matteo92

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Oh god, this is a very genius hit http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/
This is professionality, bravi ragazzi ;)

Shay

Shay

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Good Job, as always the best will be the best :lol: - any new skins planned for skinbox and will you guys merge the customers who are customers on both websites?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
The two sites will operate independently of each other, so we aren't planning on merging them.

New skins will eventually be released on both sites, but I need to upgrade the 3.1.x premade skins first. :)
  • Shay likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

AlexJ

AlexJ

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
Ehren, I see Elegant done 100%. Does that mean the new one which you where going recode again is released? Can you please confirm?

Thanks

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Might want to check the foot note :)

* Elegant was upgraded by the previous owner of Skinbox to be compatible with IP.Board 3.2.x, however due to poor feedback, the skin will be recoded.

The new one has not yet been released, but the progress is at 100% because there is a version of Elegant which is compatible with 3.2
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

aramlg

aramlg

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Oh god, this is a very genius hit http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/
This is professionality, bravi ragazzi ;)

Can you please tell me how you made that page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users