Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Skinbox in development

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Hi everyone,

Just a quick announcement to let you know Skinbox is obviously going through an upgrade at the moment. It will take a couple of days before everything is running smoothly, but I'll keep you updated with the progress whenever updates are made.

Customers will currently be unable to access their downloads. We are converting the old system to Nexus, and we aim to migrate all customers over as soon as possible - at which point you will be able to download the products you have purchased.

We have also transferred skinbox to a new server, so don't be alarmed if there are any broken pages. They should be fixed in due time. :)

Edit: I have had numerous people contact me asking why it says they have no paid downloads in their client area. This is normal as we have not yet transferred the customer database. Your account will be upgraded once we update the database, and you will be given access to the files which you purchased.
  • Vicros, ernestdefoe, Ian and 9 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Nice to see what you've done to the place Ehren, glad to see Skinbox rebuilding with new management
  • Ehren likes this

Divine Forces

Divine Forces

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I like it so far, keep it up :)

Keep working on Blood too though!! :D
  • Ehren likes this
Skins Bought:
  • Blood
To Buy:
  • Brave
  • Warrior

avast

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
wow, please release this skni for sale!!!

Mr.NiGhT

Mr.NiGhT

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Nice !

Gaffney

Gaffney

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
wow, what a skin much better than the really hard to read support forum skin.

Nifrodel

Nifrodel

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
This skin is flawless. *Hopes something similar will be released for sale to the public, perhaps in blue?* ;)
Live. Love. Laugh.

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
nice job being done :) keep it up ;)

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
I am with everyone else here. Glad to see things turning around here. Also as stated by others.......LOVE the new skin. Hope something just like this is released. Would look perfect on a site I am working on. Please consider releasing this skin.
  • ørret and nodle like this

ørret

ørret

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
This is looks like an edit of the new ipbforumskin "Marble". Check that one out ernestdefoe!

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
lol it seems everyone has the same idea..i think if this skin or one like it were released it would make a killing, because i would buy it as well lol.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
A blue version was made (initially as a premade skin) and it was converted into a red version for Skinbox. Once the other skins have been upgraded, I'll make one similar to this. :)
  • Mt. Nick and Divine Forces like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

nodle

nodle

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

A blue version was made (initially as a premade skin) and it was converted into a red version for Skinbox. Once the other skins have been upgraded, I'll make one similar to this. :)

From the amount of people wanting this skin you could making a killing on it. I myself would purchase it.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Just a quick update. The store front is about 75% done so ideally it will be finished by the weekend. Seb's working on migrating everyone to the Nexus system and that should also be completed in a couple of days. After that, the skin upgrades will continue. :)
  • Vicros and Divine Forces like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Thanks for the update Ehren. It's nice to actually get timely updates and not be left in the dark for weeks. You are doing a wonderful job here. Keep up the great work.

PS I still want the skin being used here. Please please please release something just like this as a premade skin. Thank you!

DreadfulGlory

DreadfulGlory

• Pip
  • 1 posts
UGHGHGH I can't wait. I just got my IPB license and you guys are having an update. :( What are the odds? :P

Keep up the great work.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Store front is now about 90% completed, and all products have been added to Nexus. Currently working on transferring accounts and that should be done over the weekend some time.

Looking to hopefully be up and running 100% early next week. :)
  • Vicros and mudmanc4 like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Right on Ehren , thanks for the update

Divine Forces

Divine Forces

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Store front is now about 90% completed, and all products have been added to Nexus. Currently working on transferring accounts and that should be done over the weekend some time.

Looking to hopefully be up and running 100% early next week. :)

Great updates as usual :D

Is Blood & these (awesome) upgrades to the site being developed in parallel (i.e. one of you on each task) or is Blood postponed during the upgrades here?
Skins Bought:
  • Blood
To Buy:
  • Brave
  • Warrior

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
I do agree, this place is wonderful now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users