IPB Skins compatible with 3.2.x

224 replies to this topic

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Dude if you go back and read every post I have posted in regards to this matter you will see that I am not acting like them. Yes I want my skin(s) but believe it or not I am patient enough to wait on it. So before you start saying I am acting like "them" and I am using that as an excuse for myself then get your facts straight and read every post I have made about this after it was said Oliver was leaving and Ehren coming in to take over. Right now I don't currently run a website but I might once my skin(s) have been released so to be honest.....I don't care if its 2 years from now or next week. You don't know me and you need to quit acting like you do. Good on you for having donated $50.00 if I had it I would be donating but I am having a hard enough time paying bills at home.

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
Sorry buddy you seem upset now and you just should not have got involved because you have not donate anything other than a penny yet. :(

AlexanderV

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

View PostRyan11433, on 08 November 2011 - 03:16 AM, said:

Sorry buddy you seem upset now and you just should not have got involved because you have not donate anything other than a penny yet. :(

You got issues.

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

View PostAlexanderV, on 08 November 2011 - 11:10 AM, said:

You got issues.

Ok what exactly made you to say that? and Cielo is available for 3.2.x as you are missing something for complaining.

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts
Closing this topic as information on the update progress can now be found here: http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/

..and because it went a little off track. ;)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users