Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

IPB Skins compatible with 3.2.x

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

roc13x

roc13x

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Is Warrior still in development? It's hard to tell a skin release when my download box lies ;)

Sparxy

Sparxy

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It hasn't been released yet AFAIK, Seb is working on the interactive part of the skin right now.

codlevi

codlevi

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
IP.Board 3.2.3 is released

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

IP.Board 3.2.3 is released

It's only a public beta. We will not be upgrading our development board or the skins until the final 3.2.3 version is released. ;)
  • mudmanc4 likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

JustinB

JustinB

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Would it be possible to exchange one of my themes (less) for warrior as it seems less wont be out for a while.

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Would it be possible to exchange one of my themes (less) for warrior as it seems less wont be out for a while.

I wouldn't count on that bud lol.

mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

I wouldn't count on that bud lol.

Crazier things have happened

weninee40

weninee40

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks for the updates ;)

________
ผลบอล-sbobet-วิเคราะห์บอล-ทีเด็ดฟุตบอล-ทีเด็ด

avast

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

It's only a public beta. We will not be upgrading our development board or the skins until the final 3.2.3 version is released. ;)

oh yeah! Please update to final version elegant theme when 3.2.3 will be released.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Ok, fixing up one small bug in Warrior and it will be ready for release :)

Source is about 50% complete.
  • ADKGamers and Divine Forces like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

ADKGamers

ADKGamers

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Ok, fixing up one small bug in Warrior and it will be ready for release :)

Source is about 50% complete.

Awesome, can't wait! Thanks for the update!

Posted Image

roc13x

roc13x

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
How will we be notified of each update? Will the origial post be updated, or the topic replied to?

Matteo92

Matteo92

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Blood and Underground will release before of november ?

R1-Limited

R1-Limited

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

PWND

This is ridiculous, I mean any potential customers reading these past few threads will walk away and go some place else. I wont recommend nor will I buy another skin from skinbox. I will be totally shocked if I get my skin updated by the end of the year. I personally do not care about the quality anymore, what has turned me off 100% is the piss poor customer service and feed back from management. Burn me once, shame on you; burn me twice, shame on me.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

PWND

This is ridiculous, I mean any potential customers reading these past few threads will walk away and go some place else. I wont recommend nor will I buy another skin from skinbox. I will be totally shocked if I get my skin updated by the end of the year. I personally do not care about the quality anymore, what has turned me off 100% is the piss poor customer service and feed back from management. Burn me once, shame on you; burn me twice, shame on me.

Hello,

Please be aware I only took over Skinbox 10 days ago. Before that, I had no control over the skin upgrades or the site. I have been posting updates as soon as we make decisions or have announcements, and I believe the customer service since the merge has been more than acceptable (I haven't heard any complaints anyway). If you aren't aware of the events over the past few weeks, I would suggest reading the "New Management" topic under News & Updates. :)

I understand the past few months may have been annoying, but I can't be held accountable for any events prior to the takeover. ;)

Thank you..
  • Vicros, Mikey, mudmanc4 and 2 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Well said Ehren.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Warrior now available for 3.2.x
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

ADKGamers

ADKGamers

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Obviously you haven't been around the past few days. So next time read up on the situation and how things have been going before you open your mouth, because you just made yourself look like an idiot. = )

Posted Image

Matteo92

Matteo92

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Source is the next, after it, who is the next ? Please Ehren tell me that is Blood :cry:
  • Divine Forces likes this

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
We have not yet decided :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic