Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

IPB Skins compatible with 3.2.x

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Dude if you go back and read every post I have posted in regards to this matter you will see that I am not acting like them. Yes I want my skin(s) but believe it or not I am patient enough to wait on it. So before you start saying I am acting like "them" and I am using that as an excuse for myself then get your facts straight and read every post I have made about this after it was said Oliver was leaving and Ehren coming in to take over. Right now I don't currently run a website but I might once my skin(s) have been released so to be honest.....I don't care if its 2 years from now or next week. You don't know me and you need to quit acting like you do. Good on you for having donated $50.00 if I had it I would be donating but I am having a hard enough time paying bills at home.

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
Sorry buddy you seem upset now and you just should not have got involved because you have not donate anything other than a penny yet. :(

AlexanderV

AlexanderV

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Sorry buddy you seem upset now and you just should not have got involved because you have not donate anything other than a penny yet. :(

You got issues.

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

You got issues.

Ok what exactly made you to say that? and Cielo is available for 3.2.x as you are missing something for complaining.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,298 posts
Closing this topic as information on the update progress can now be found here: http://www.skinbox.net/skin_progress/

..and because it went a little off track. ;)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users