Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

IPB Skins compatible with 3.2.x

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Visit the progress page for the latest information on skin upgrades.

For a live demo of the skins, visit the 3.2 demo board. Feel free to populate it with your own content for testing purposes, however keep in mind it is a demo site only, and should not be used for discussion or support.
  • Shay, d33j4y, Jeel and 5 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Victor Arian

Victor Arian

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Any idea when Cielo 3.2 will be out? Thank you.
  • d33j4y likes this

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
We're doing skins one at a time. I'm not even sure what's coming out after Warrior yet :P
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

ADKGamers

ADKGamers

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Ehren,

Thanks for this topic! This is what I love about your site, and glad to see you brought it here and are keeping us updated on how things are coming along. :) Can't wait for Warrior! = )

Thanks again!

Posted Image

FCB-ROGA

FCB-ROGA

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Any idea when Cielo 3.2 will be out? Thank you.

Two votes for Cielo 3.2 - And this would be an new purchase ;) for me.
  • d33j4y likes this

Divine Forces

Divine Forces

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
By the way, I notice the demo board is 3.2.1, and i've also noticed from other skins that there are some differences between 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 skin-wise especially with the avatar size settings.

Are the new skins coded to work with 3.2.2 at the moment and will they be coded on 3.2.3 when that comes out (I'd guess next week since theyve fixed around 200 bugs in 3.2.3 so far (they fixed 98 in 3.2.2))?

ANYWAY :D Looking forward to Blood :rolleyes:
  • Divine Forces likes this
Skins Bought:
  • Blood
To Buy:
  • Brave
  • Warrior

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
The skins are 100% compatible with 3.2.2, yes. The development board is 3.2.2, but the demo board is still on 3.2.1

The demo board will be upgraded shortly, but I thought it was more important to have a demo board available rather than postponing it even further while we upgrade it.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Divine Forces

Divine Forces

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

The skins are 100% compatible with 3.2.2, yes. The development board is 3.2.2, but the demo board is still on 3.2.1

The demo board will be upgraded shortly, but I thought it was more important to have a demo board available rather than postponing it even further while we upgrade it.

Good stuff :D Keep it up :)
Skins Bought:
  • Blood
To Buy:
  • Brave
  • Warrior

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Thanks for the updates :) keep up the good work

marko2002

marko2002

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
NOW skinbox has a chance :)
  • sire likes this

Victor Arian

Victor Arian

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

We're doing skins one at a time. I'm not even sure what's coming out after Warrior yet :P

While I would love to say please do Cielo next but I'm sure its not fair to others. Why not we take in votes, you allow polling data on the next skin that will undergo changes to 3.2 :)

I'm sure everyone would love to participate and vote once on their favorite skin so the highest vote will be the next in line. :)

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Sebastien sent me a list with the more popular skins, but I don't remember what the next one is from memory.

Suggestions are welcome, but since there are so many of you, we might not be able to make decisions based on 5 or 6 votes. Ideally, I'd like to get the easier ones done first - the ones which don't require as much time or modifications. I can generally have a skin upgraded within 2 days, but then I need to wait for Sebastien to do his modifications as well.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Victor Arian

Victor Arian

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Sebastien sent me a list with the more popular skins, but I don't remember what the next one is from memory.

Suggestions are welcome, but since there are so many of you, we might not be able to make decisions based on 5 or 6 votes. Ideally, I'd like to get the easier ones done first - the ones which don't require as much time or modifications. I can generally have a skin upgraded within 2 days, but then I need to wait for Sebastien to do his modifications as well.

Awesome, no problem. I'm looking forward to see all the skins. I might consider buying the membership here if everything works well. I have many projects pending because of skin problem. Thank you for the constructive reply. :)

Edited by Victor, 19 September 2011 - 07:10 AM.

avast

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

The following list will be updated when skins have been upgraded from 3.1.x to 3.2.x.

The current skins compatible with IP.Board 3.2.x are:
Elegant (Oliviers version - will be recoded in the future due to a few complaints)
Brave
Warrior coming next - roughly 60% complete.
...more coming soon.

For a live demo of the skins, visit the 3.2 demo board. Feel free to populate it with your own content for testing purposes, however keep in mind it is a demo site only, and should not be used for discussion or support.

so when olivers version of eletgant will be recoded?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

so when olivers version of eletgant will be recoded?

We're doing skins one at a time. I'm not even sure what's coming out after Warrior yet.

I'm not sure, but it will be recoded in the future. As soon as I know, it will be posted.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

fluentdesigns

fluentdesigns

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I would just like to know if Blood is on the list to be updated. I have a coder on stand by if there are no plans to update this skin.

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

I would just like to know if Blood is on the list to be updated. I have a coder on stand by if there are no plans to update this skin.

All of the skins will be updated

mz_

mz_

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
I'm waiting on Blood as well! All sounds great and glad to see Skinbox back, can't wait to see what the future brings as far as newer skins.

d33j4y

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Im casting in my vote for Cielo which I believe makes it 4 votes now according to this thread so perhaps this skin should be next!!! Also, how about a vote for Surface too!!! :)
  • d33j4y likes this

mckooter

mckooter

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
i know its annoying for requests, but if your actually using them as a guage at all then blood is mine. i have no problem waiting if its less popular though, i understand the process.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users