Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Management

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

Deltafox

Deltafox

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Hi Ehren... I'm your client and have also purchase two skinbox skins

Elegant and Surface..

Now I ask you can rewrite elegant for 3.2 whit same style of 3.1? please because the actualy elegant for 3.2 is orrible...

Regards :)
  • AlexJ likes this
Posted ImageIn God We TrustPosted ImagePosted Image
Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum!.
*** Difficile est longum subito deponere amorem!. *** - S.C. -
Nolite iudicare nisi vultis iudicari.

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Hi Ehren... I'm your client and have also purchase two skinbox skinsElegant and Surface..Now I ask you can rewrite elegant for 3.2 whit same style of 3.1? please because the actualy elegant for 3.2 is orrible...Regards :)

He's already said he is going to try and preserve the look of 3.1 skins when updated to 3.2

Deltafox

Deltafox

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

He's already said he is going to try and preserve the look of 3.1 skins when updated to 3.2

but you did not specify if this is true for skins already granted for the 3.2 ... wondering why ...

Hi
Posted ImageIn God We TrustPosted ImagePosted Image
Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum!.
*** Difficile est longum subito deponere amorem!. *** - S.C. -
Nolite iudicare nisi vultis iudicari.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Yes, Elegant will be recoded.
  • dtommy79, AlexJ, Andrey A. and 2 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

dtommy79

dtommy79

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

They will not undergo any design modifications/changes, and my aim is to make them look as similar as possible to the 3.1.x skins.

Does it include Elegant too, which was the first updated skin but it's still half-baked? Got some major bugs, and the apparent design change made a lot of Elegant user very dissapointed, myself included.

Edit: never mind, just saw your post. :)

avast

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Does it include Elegant too, which was the first updated skin but it's still half-baked? Got some major bugs, and the apparent design change made a lot of Elegant user very dissapointed, myself included.

Edit: never mind, just saw your post. :)

Design change made your users disappoint? New design is x10000 better than the old one. Old one sucks really hard now, the new is EPIC DESIGN.
  • avast likes this

dtommy79

dtommy79

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Design change made your users disappoint? New design is x10000 better than the old one. Old one sucks really hard now, the new is EPIC DESIGN.

It made me dissapoint. I bought the skin before it was updated, and I kinda hoped that it would look at least something similar after the update.

"EPIC DESIGN"?? That's a bit of an overstatement, I think.

fluentdesigns

fluentdesigns

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Found my answer... thanks

AlexJ

AlexJ

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Yes, Elegant will be recoded.

Me likes this! Much happier and good to see you here!

huski

huski

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

What happened to the ability to leave a negative to a post on the skinbox forum ?

avast

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

What happened to the ability to leave a negative to a post on the skinbox forum ?

Yeah, where is it? I really want to NEG YOU!!!
  • huski and FCB-ROGA like this

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Too many people were abusing it because some folks didn't agree with everything they were saying. Such as myself for example.
  • mckooter likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users