Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Management

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Getting it as well in Chrome, Will look into it now for you. :)

Give me a few mins.
  • ørret likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Angels

Angels

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
your welcome Ehren! lucky I noticed that to be honest,,, Oh dear... I use googlle chrome..

Angels

Angels

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
when will live demo go up?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Waiting on Sebastien to send through the details to the demo board. I don't have access to the admin cpanel yet so I can't install it myself. Will also need to wait for Sebastian for a solution to the bug above. I know what's causing the bug, but I believe it may be caused by his code and not mine. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Waiting on Sebastian to send through the details to the demo board. I don't have access to the admin cpanel yet so I can't install it myself. Will also need to wait for Sebastian for a solution to the bug above. I know what's causing the bug, but I believe it may be caused by his code and not mine. :)

Ok, thanks, also adding it stretches down on topic view http://gyazo.com/956...a75de9f5644a96d

Angels

Angels

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
lol, ok

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
It'll happen on all pages. Waiting for a solution from Seb. ;) He may have gone offline for the night so don't be surprised if we need to wait a few hours for a fix.
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
A few more things i've noticed messing around with it

- Skin width doesn't change when customizing the % in skinbox.css
- When I upload a custom logo it doesn't center or fit with the skin, goes over the user controls, overlaps the links and extends over on the top of the forum
- The top logo image doesn't go away even when deleting the root skin files
- Changes in skinbox.css and styles.css seem to make no difference at all, i even deleted the entire template and nothing appears to be different

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
If you make any changes to your css, you need to clear your cache (this was changed in 3.2 and isn't caused by the skin).

Don't use the 3.2 skin just yet, we're still working on fixing some bugs. Report them once we've updated the skin (which will be done in the coming 24 hours when Seb's around). ;)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

If you make any changes to your css, you need to clear your cache (this was changed in 3.2 and isn't caused by the skin).

Don't use the 3.2 skin just yet, we're still working on fixing some bugs. Report them once we've updated the skin (which will be done in the coming 24 hours when Seb's around). ;)

Oh, ok, wasn't aware of that :P Do I do this by clicking Recache all on the Cache Management?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Just clear your browser cache (CTRL+F5 on windows, CMD+R on mac).
  • avast likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

avast

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Alright - on topic thanks guys. As I have mentioned before, the skins will be upgraded so they match the 3.1.x versions, so they will look like Olivier's skins still. It's clear some of you may not be entirely happy with the change, however keep in mind there was a high chance that the skins were never going to be upgraded at all if Olivier and Sebastian could not find a replacement.

Sebastian and I will be working very hard over the next couple of weeks to bring you upgraded skins as soon as we can. The skins are being upgraded by myself and I'm receiving no commission from any past sales which means I'm required to support/upgrade all premade skins for free for all existing customers. It's a monumental task and I'd appreciate any negative feedback being postponed until the skins are actually released. If you're not happy with the 3.2 skins once they're finished, then you're more than welcome to go ahead and post your feedback at that time. ;)

Thank you.

wait wait... so the elegant skin will look like old version 3.14? I really like the new look, the old versions sucks hard.
  • avast likes this

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Maybe just wait until it's released ;)

My point is that I'll be upgrading the skins so they look like Oliviers skins. Some people mentioned they weren't a fan of my style, and since you all ordered from this site, I'll be doing my best to maintain consistency between 3.1 and 3.2 skins. They won't be exactly the same, but they will not be undergoing any redesigns as such.
  • Ehren, Jeel and ørret like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

ADKGamers

ADKGamers

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Maybe just wait until it's released ;)

My point is that I'll be upgrading the skins so they look like Oliviers skins. Some people mentioned they weren't a fan of my style, and since you all ordered from this site, I'll be doing my best to maintain consistency between 3.1 and 3.2 skins. They won't be exactly the same, but they will not be undergoing any redesigns as such.

We appreciate your help and trying to keep things as similar as possible. Yes I was a fan of what Olivier did but still like your work, and am currently using a skin. I think it'll be cool to see if there can be a middle ground that you can bring with working here at Skinbox, with giving the best of both worlds.

Thanks again for your help, and I hope some of the negative comments haven't given you a sour welcome.
  • insania likes this

Posted Image

Sebastien Penet

Sebastien Penet

Website Developer

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

A few more things i've noticed messing around with it

- Skin width doesn't change when customizing the % in skinbox.css
- When I upload a custom logo it doesn't center or fit with the skin, goes over the user controls, overlaps the links and extends over on the top of the forum
- The top logo image doesn't go away even when deleting the root skin files
- Changes in skinbox.css and styles.css seem to make no difference at all, i even deleted the entire template and nothing appears to be different

- Skin width is directed by /public/style_images/brave/_config/general.ini - like it did with previous version. :)
- Please open a support topic for that, as it looks like a specific issue to me.
- Same for this.
- Ehren answered this.
Skinbox
Website Developer
Skins' Interactive Developer

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

- Skin width is directed by /public/style_images/brave/_config/general.ini - like it did with previous version. :)
- Please open a support topic for that, as it looks like a specific issue to me.
- Same for this.
- Ehren answered this.

Thanks alot. That worked :). I opened a separate topic about the logo - sorry for spamming the topic :P

Divine Forces

Divine Forces

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Brave already released, nice work.

Looking forward to Blood :D
Skins Bought:
  • Blood
To Buy:
  • Brave
  • Warrior

Kasimir

Kasimir

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Any eta on your newest skin Less?

ørret

ørret

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Waiting eagerly for the live brave demo before I update my board.
  • ørret and insania like this

Victor Arian

Victor Arian

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Can I know when Cielo 3.2 will be released? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users