Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Management

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

insania

insania

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Nice to see Ehren here. :)
I use to have a skin from him before taking a skin from skinbox.
I think he is really helpful and quick with replying.

So good luck with it you guys! :)

Sedition

Sedition

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ehren is a great guy and from the one skin I had with ipbforumskin, he's helped out tremendously. Nice to see a very skilled customer service person and talented skinner.
  • qpntzidkaj likes this

mikorist

mikorist

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I think the skins are very similar - here and there on IPBForumSkins.

at least those that change color.

Ehren and Olivier together - the best combination in the world :D

I know how fast and clean code have Ehren - it is faster then default IPB 3.2 skin.

(and works in all browsers)

I can not wait - Cielo Skin coded by Ehren-it will be a miracle skin

this is the best move - possible

Thank you :)

Leonarts

Leonarts

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Ok at least I will finally be able to buy Cielo :) But this is not good for Skinbox, with all due respect for Ehren, his designs are not even nearly as good as Olivers designs, if Oliver is tiered and hates coding, can't you convince him just to make the PSD's and you guys to code them? That would be a win win situation. But then again maybe he will be busy following Cher on tour or something like that :D
  • mudmanc4 likes this

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Really? Honestly, its not about who is better, its about different tastes and options for everyone. If every designer made the exact same skin, the exact same way why would you even buy it? Might as well use the default skin forever. Its about allowing the community to have a choice, to be different than all of the others ( or at least most of em ). I think they both are great in their own styles. So why don't everyone just stop downing everyone and except the truth. Oliver left, and you all needed someone to update your skins for you right? But oh i forgot most of you don't care and still wanna be your old disrespectful selves.

You guys make me sick, here is your chance finally get what you have been demanding but your still unsatisfied with what your given. If your gonna be like that then stop your b*tching and go elsewhere, damn every time i come here its always someone with something negative to say about someone. If your not talking bad about SkinBox or how Oliver doesn't update his skins, your talking bad about Ehren and saying his skins are not good. WTF do you want? Ill tell you what i want and thats for you all to quit your freaking whining all the damn time, you sound like a bunch of whiny, spoiled, bad attitude having kids. Enough is enough.

If you want your skins updated then let Ehren get to work, or you all can sit here with your 3.1 versions of your skins. IDC if you have an update or not, to be honest i told Ehren that you all don't deserve an update, because of the way you all still choose to act. Idk if its just this generation of customers, or if its just because most of you don't have any real admin experience but one thing is for sure, you need to check your freaking attitude at the door, because I'm not gonna have it.

BTW go ahead and negative rep this too..
  • dr.3 and ADKGamers like this

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Really? Honestly, its not about who is better, its about different tastes and options for everyone. If every designer made the exact same skin, the exact same way why would you even buy it? Might as well use the default skin forever. Its about allowing the community to have a choice, to be different than all of the others ( or at least most of em ). I think they both are great in their own styles. So why don't everyone just stop downing everyone and except the truth. Oliver left, and you all needed someone to update your skins for you right? But oh i forgot most of you don't care and still wanna be your old disrespectful selves. You guys make me sick, here is your chance finally get what you have been demanding but your still unsatisfied with what your given. If your gonna be like that then stop your b*tching and go elsewhere, damn every time i come here its always someone with something negative to say about someone. If your not talking bad about SkinBox or how Oliver doesn't update his skins, your talking bad about Ehren and saying his skins are not good. WTF do you want? Ill tell you what i want and thats for you all to quit your freaking whining all the damn time, you sound like a bunch of whiny, spoiled, bad attitude having kids. Enough is enough.If you want your skins updated then let Ehren get to work, or you all can sit here with your 3.1 versions of your skins. IDC if you have an update or not, to be honest i told Ehren that you all don't deserve an update, because of the way you all still choose to act. Idk if its just this generation of customers, or if its just because most of you don't have any real admin experience but one thing is for sure, you need to check your freaking attitude at the door, because I'm not gonna have it.BTW go ahead and negative rep this too..

I so totally agree with you.
  • Vicros likes this

Leonarts

Leonarts

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Really?

BTW go ahead and negative rep this too..

Ok in the past several days that I've been browsing trough this site for updates all I saw were your kiss a** comments, I will tell you something, you need to get your head out of your a**, You think you are cool, but you are NOT!

now back to the topic, its not personal taste, taste is relative but quality is absolute and I think we can all say that current skinbox designs are a lot more creative then the Ehren's designs.
  • mudmanc4, ørret and Divine Forces like this

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Ok in the past several days that I've been browsing trough this site for updates all I saw were your kiss a** comments, I will tell you something, you need to get your head out of your a**, You think you are cool, but you are NOT!

now back to the topic, its not personal taste, taste is relative but quality is absolute and I think we can all say that current skinbox designs are a lot more creative then the Ehren's designs.

My kiss ass comments? Because i have been stating my opinion just like everyone else? Oh because I'm not trashing the staff here, I'm a kiss ass, but if i was trashing them too it would be ok right? Well I'm sorry but i know exactly whats going on here and the shoes that the staff are in. And don't think I'm cool at all, i just have a personal reflection of who i am and my level of ability with what i do. It seems to me that you have either do not have an understanding of what designers do or you just lack the knowledge of one but either way man, you might wanna know who your talking to before you make comments like that towards people. I have been nothing but honest and actually trying to be nice to everyone but these folks don't deserve that, they will receive the same treatment that they are giving everyone else. Also Im a kiss ass because i support the staff and work thats done here, but your a customer and yet you don't support them? Then why the hell are you even here?

Im not some internet bully or whatever but i also am not someone who is going to be ran over.

On topic: Lol I'm glad a lot of you don't like ehren or his designs, maybe he will just leave you all hanging and stuck with your 3.1 skins lol..oh and btw, you cannot have someone else convert them without Olivers permission either..good luck with that. Maybe then you ungrateful customers will learn a thing or two.

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

I so totally agree with you.

Thanks bro, it seems I'm the only one who will stand up to the selfish mob around here, they wanna treat everyone with disrespect but yet they think they deserve the right to demand things and then when someone steps in to help them out they wanna trash talk them too. I don't get it and i won't stand for it.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Alright - on topic thanks guys. As I have mentioned before, the skins will be upgraded so they match the 3.1.x versions, so they will look like Olivier's skins still. It's clear some of you may not be entirely happy with the change, however keep in mind there was a high chance that the skins were never going to be upgraded at all if Olivier and Sebastian could not find a replacement.

Sebastian and I will be working very hard over the next couple of weeks to bring you upgraded skins as soon as we can. The skins are being upgraded by myself and I'm receiving no commission from any past sales which means I'm required to support/upgrade all premade skins for free for all existing customers. It's a monumental task and I'd appreciate any negative feedback being postponed until the skins are actually released. If you're not happy with the 3.2 skins once they're finished, then you're more than welcome to go ahead and post your feedback at that time. ;)

Thank you.
  • DollarGeneralG, Ehren, Vicros and 7 others like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Angels

Angels

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks for the update Ehren, I will most certainly be buying Brave once it is released, keep up the good work!

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Ehren..standup guy as always.
  • Ehren likes this

Angels

Angels

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Ehren, any timescale as to when Brave will be released?

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
We're getting all the accounts setup (such as paypal transfers), and it'll be released. It's currently sitting on the development board under going final review. :)

I think Warrior is next, but I'll let everyone know once we've made a final decision.
  • shooterdfl and ørret like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

We're getting all the accounts setup (such as paypal transfers), and it'll be released. It's currently sitting on the development board under going final review. :)

I think Warrior is next, but I'll let everyone know once we've made a final decision.

Thanks for the updates, try to ignore the negative comments, we really do appreciate your help upgrading our skins :)

Is there any time estimate as to when we'll be able to download Brave? If you don't really know then it's understandable
  • PWT and Swimmer like this

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
The 3.2 version of Brave is now available in your customer download area, but I won't make a proper public announcement until it has been installed on the demo board (just waiting for access to the admin account). :)
  • ørret likes this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Angels

Angels

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks Ehren! Oh you may want to know that the "IP. Board 3.2 Skins" Link cannot be seen from the forum view. :)

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

The 3.2 version of Brave is now available in your customer download area, but I won't make a proper public announcement until it has been installed on the demo board (just waiting for access to the admin account). :)

Thanks! :) It looks perfect, except the banner seems to stretch down over the seperator like this

http://i51.tinypic.com/2hn4yew.jpg

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Thanks Angels. Link has been fixed.

OutBreak313: Looks like your browser has been zoomed. If using Firefox, go to View > Zoom > Reset and see if that solves your problem. :)
  • ørret and Angels like this
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Thanks Angels. Link has been fixed.

OutBreak313: Looks like your browser has been zoomed. If using Firefox, go to View > Zoom > Reset and see if that solves your problem. :)

That's what I suspected, although it zooming back in doesn't fix it. It seems to be a Chrome problem, another user said he has the same issue using google chrome. I went on firefox and it's normal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users