Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Great Designs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

killigan

killigan

• Gotitall Club Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I just wanted to say that I like all the designs and features in the themes. The information on the site is very useful.

I happened to get IPB a few weeks before 3.2 came out. I found this site right after I got IPB and went ahead and signed up for the Get it All subscription so I didn't need to worry about the themes. Then the update for IPB came out and I waited a few weeks to upgrade. I finally did upgrade and didn't have any themes to use from this site that I want. I decided to check again today and didn't see any skins for 3.2.1+. I decided to cancel my subscription since it cost me $89.00 for all the templates that I only got to use for 2 weeks.

This doesn't change my thoughts on this site, I just don't see a point in paying for something I can't use and based on what I have read, I don't see the themes I want being ready for a while. It was a waste of money buying the subscription, however, it was not all SkinBox's doing. I upgraded my site without checking to see if the skins were upgraded yet and as a result I haven't been able to use them.

I will check back and hopefully the skins I wanted will be available for the updated version of IPB.

Keep up the good work and thanks.

Killigan

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Lol what it is Killigan? Yep you know who it is lol.. but yea these things happen but SkinBox is now in good hands and will be rising once again. So you should def stick around...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users