Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

IP.Board 3.2 Skin Releases

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
288 replies to this topic

R1-Limited

R1-Limited

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Gimme Some Skin Blood
  • Divine Forces likes this

dusan

dusan

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Any ETA for Warrior 3.2 ?

rollthebones

rollthebones

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Any ETA for Warrior 3.2 ?

Also Velvet?

Proutie

Proutie

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Come on Olivier an update is needed here

steve922

steve922

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

wow i looked for elegant demo on your site. ITS DIFFERENT.

ONE THING I HATE IS LAYOUT, WHY USERS ARE ON TOP ON THEIR POSTS NOT IN THE LEFT SIDE?

I hate how posts looks now..

DISAPPOINTED.

+1

Was waiting for elegant to be updated before I went to 3.2. After seeing what they did to elegant, I think I'll just stay on 3.1.4.

Not impressed.
  • AlexJ likes this

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Come on Olivier an update is needed here

dtommy79

dtommy79

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Is there any chance that Elegant will look (at least a little bit) like its earlier version? This new dumbed down version sucks.

A lot of people are disappointed with it, you should seriously consider re-designing the whole thing.
  • AlexJ likes this

sire

sire

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Is DeDark 3.2 ready? thanks

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Is DeDark 3.2 ready? thanks

If DeDark was ready there would be an announcement about it. If there is no announcement then whatever skin name is not ready yet.

nikeddy

nikeddy

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
cielo skin is compatible for ipb 3.2.1?

ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

cielo skin is compatible for ipb 3.2.1?

The only skin that has been updated to 3.2 is Elegant currently. The others are being worked on but only Elegant has been updated and released.

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Come on... really? Still no update on braves

Divine Forces

Divine Forces

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
1 week and still no news - How do you guys expect to be finished by the end of August? :blink:
Skins Bought:
  • Blood
To Buy:
  • Brave
  • Warrior

sire

sire

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

If DeDark was ready there would be an announcement about it. If there is no announcement then whatever skin name is not ready yet.

It was the newest (?) skin, so I thought it might have been written for 3.2 originally. Thanks for the update, I'll just look elsewhere for a 3.2 skin this time.

mymkllr

mymkllr

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Jesus people. Just chill out and wait. Getting hateful won't make things go any faster. If you were worried about your skin, then maybe you should have waited to upgrade your boards until everything was available. I'd hate to see how you act if one of your mods weren't working due to upgrade.

And if you bring up the "I paid good money for this skin and I want it upgraded NOW!" then think about this: you paid for a skin that worked on the version of IPB it was designed for. Period. So give the designer time to get things going. There are a lot of skins to be done. I'm quite sure he's going as fast as he can to HELP you out.

As far as time frames go, my guess is it'll be done when it's done, and not a moment before. But I guarantee you that you'll be the second or third to know when it's done.

Just my two cents, thanks.
  • tAPir, norphus, DarkRider and 2 others like this

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

1 week and still no news - How do you guys expect to be finished by the end of August? :blink:

I must have been misunderstood. Elegant takes more time than the others, because it is the first one and it enables us to fix many of the common issues. Others will follow didn't mean they are going to take 2 weeks each. They will follow at a really faster pace. All skins will be stable before the end of the month.

:unsure:
  • Swimmer, Proutie and kiladila like this

RottenX

RottenX

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
All Concerned,

Give them a break. We all want our skins as soon as possible, but adding to the frustration is not going to help. Ask direct questions and they will be answered, as I did. But useless complaining will get you no where.

We all know they make a great product, and with the new update they have to reinvent the wheel, it will come.
  • norphus and Victor Arian like this

Tazz

Tazz

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I find it utterly ridiculous that people are complaining that the skins are not done yet. I personally own several Skinbox skins - Velvet, Elegant, Warrior, Magnetic, Viril, Mystic among them.

It is not Skinbox's fault that the code for IPB has changed. They have quite clearly stated that they are working on the skins, and have said they should have the done by the end of the month. So why are people complaining so vehemently? It is not the end of the month yet.

Even if the skins are late, I have no problem with this. I would rather have working skins than broken skins - because broken skins do me absolutely no good.

Sure, I would love to have the new skins and update to the new version of IPB. But thankfully my sites all work just fine in the interim. When the new skins are released, I will check here for any reported bugs and then do the updates once I am satisfied that the quality is good enough to do so.
  • norphus, DarkRider, mudmanc4 and 1 other like this

Divine Forces

Divine Forces

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I find it utterly ridiculous that people are complaining that the skins are not done yet. I personally own several Skinbox skins - Velvet, Elegant, Warrior, Magnetic, Viril, Mystic among them.

It is not Skinbox's fault that the code for IPB has changed. They have quite clearly stated that they are working on the skins, and have said they should have the done by the end of the month. So why are people complaining so vehemently? It is not the end of the month yet.

I don't think the source of complaints is about IPB being upgraded, but rather the fact that it was done 4 weeks and 1 day ago and yet only a single skin has been released, wheras competitors e.g. http://www.ipbforums...remade_ipb3.php have already released 19 skins of comparible quality in that time.
  • AlexJ, rollthebones and Divine Forces like this
Skins Bought:
  • Blood
To Buy:
  • Brave
  • Warrior

Tazz

Tazz

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

I don't think the source of complaints is about IPB being upgraded, but rather the fact that it was done 4 weeks and 1 day ago and yet only a single skin has been released, wheras competitors e.g. http://www.ipbforums...remade_ipb3.php have already released 19 skins of comparible quality in that time.

I'm not a customer of that site. So I don't know about the quality of those skins nor the features they have. They may be superior to the Skinbox skins, but that doesn't matter to me, as I am a Skinbox customer.

As a Skinbox customer, I can say that I have had very few problems with these skins. I've submitted bug reports, and those bugs were fixed in a very acceptable and timely fashion. When I've had questions, Oliver answered them in the live chat support without hesitation.

I absolutely understand that people are impatient. It is human nature. But I do not understand people bashing the team here for getting the skins done. While I know bugs are going to be inevitable, I can wait for the skins to be done right. My site is still up and running, and that's all I care about.
  • Victor Arian likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users