Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

IP.Board 3.2 Skin Releases

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
288 replies to this topic

Ryan11433

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
the previous poster was saying that brave skin is out now for IPB 3.2

You can all stop complaining now, its finally done!

Ero-Neko

Ero-Neko

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Although one can only hope the complaining stops in general. It appears there are two clear cut sides, those are; complaining about skins that aren't being done and what have you, and those that are either trolling or ramming on about how useless the staff are and that they're leaving Skinbox to a "better" place.

Well problem with each view:

• If you're complaining it's not done, and they didn't meet their promises, there is a clear explanation now (all be it a little late) telling everyone why, and its clear it was way beyond their control. They're working on them all now so, all we have to do is wait, you got your answers, they're coming, all be it a little late due to matters beyond their control. So sit tight and stop whining.
  • And the people bashing the hell out of Skinbox and the staff, saying they're leaving to better skinning sites, then I have only this to say. Fine, take your business else where, that's fine, its your right to do so, no one is stopping you. But why must you constantly keep saying that you're going to do this post after post after post? Surely, you'd post it once and act on your words instead of hammering on what a indecisive cyber wag you clearly are.

I've been watching this thread for a while now, and I'm appalled by some of the comments on it. I thought most of us were adults, why act like spoilt little children? It doesn't make sense to me.

Thank you Skinbox, and for what it's worth, I'm staying as a customer, as it's my choice. That also said; I'm not exclusively a Skinbox customer, and I will go else where if a theme looks good, and I will buy it, and allow it to be used by my members as an option, just like I do with Skinbox themes.

Anyway that's my two cents. Seeing as we're apparently entitled to our opinions. To everyone else I didn't mention and swayed from the temptation of immaturity, I apologise, but this needed to be said.

I would say negative rep away, but the systems been disabled (Gee, I wonder why. </sarcasm>) so go ahead and take little sections of my post and blow it out of proportion. Have a great day! ... </sarcasm>

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Neko..I have been saying the exact same thing for the longest, but it doesn't work. Im sure you have read my posts of which have received at least -3 reps or more just because I have a different mind state than them. But now that Ehren is here, things really are going to start looking up.
  • mckooter likes this

Ero-Neko

Ero-Neko

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Neko..I have been saying the exact same thing for the longest, but it doesn't work. Im sure you have read my posts of which have received at least -3 reps or more just because I have a different mind state than them. But now that Ehren is here, things really are going to start looking up.

No offence but I don't really care who said it first. It's my opinion and wanted to share it seeing as everyone else was in 'free for all' so to say. I agree, now that someone has taken the reigns things should start picking up again, and I can't wait :)

I've never heard of Ehren before, so this should be interesting. People don't like the truth sadly. It hurts, yes. But the sooner the truth is accepted, the sooner people can move on.

For everyone else:
Go ahead Neg rep me for having an opin- oh wait! You can't! xP

Serious note: I can't wait to install the new skins, the default IPB skin sucks. xD

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

No offence but I don't really care who said it first. It's my opinion and wanted to share it seeing as everyone else was in 'free for all' so to say. I agree, now that someone has taken the reigns things should start picking up again, and I can't wait :)

I've never heard of Ehren before, so this should be interesting. People don't like the truth sadly. It hurts, yes. But the sooner the truth is accepted, the sooner people can move on.

For everyone else:
Go ahead Neg rep me for having an opin- oh wait! You can't! xP

Serious note: I can't wait to install the new skins, the default IPB skin sucks. xD

Um..it seems you took my statement wrong. I was merely saying that we share the same thought but a lot of the customer do not share that. Thats all.
  • mckooter likes this

mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
* Breath in through the nose...................... out through the mouth * Repeat Posted Image
  • Vicros likes this

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

* Breath in through the nose...................... out through the mouth * Repeat Posted Image

Thats the Army way..HOOAH!
  • mckooter and mudmanc4 like this

mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Thats the Army way..HOOAH!

Well thats the way I do when I feel like I'm not breathing properly. Works for me.

Anyhow , wont be long now before we all have our fav skin , so it's all good
  • Vicros likes this

Vicros

Vicros

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Well thats the way I do when I feel like I'm not breathing properly. Works for me.

Anyhow , wont be long now before we all have our fav skin , so it's all good

hahaha for sure, its also good for running.
  • mckooter likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users