About IPB 3.2

237 replies to this topic

Mt. Nick

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

View PostHammie14, on 27 July 2011 - 01:34 PM, said:

Also are you going to integrate Google +1 feature?

That's not really designed in. It is more coded. So if it is in IP.Board 3.2 yes it will be in their skins :P. If your talking about the more tab w/ the twitter / youtube I don't know if they will add it. As you can't use Google for pages it is more for personal use.
Thanks,
Nick Perkins

Ryan11433

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

View PostOlivier Turbis, on 23 July 2011 - 10:37 PM, said:

As you surely know, the final verison of IP.Board 3.2 is now released.

We will upgrade all our skins so they are fully compatible with 3.2 and all its components. Since the code changed a lot since 3.1.4, we see no other solution than completely redo the skins, from scratch. I know this is something you probably don't want to hear, but our update will take some time. It is hard work having to recreate 18 skins from scratch. We are also taking this opportunity to create a "Platform Theme", which will make it easier for us (and for you) to upgrade your skin(s) every time IP.Services decides to dramatically change their software.

Thank you for your understanding.

I already knew that it will take some time so it is alright and I'll be looking forward for you to update the skins. :)

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

View PostSebastien Penet, on 26 July 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

Our platform theme will be finished today - which means we'll start updating the skins tomorrow. :)

By the way, we've improved the customization options in our skins. We tried to take into account customizations that were often requested. Moreover, we'll be releasing something that I'm sure will ease customization (rest assured, it's not delaying the update). You'll like it a lot. :)

Any idea what time today it'll be done?

Mt. Nick

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

View PostOutBreak313, on 27 July 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

Any idea what time today it'll be done?

The platform theme is never seen and never released.
Thanks,
Nick Perkins

insania

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Any news? :3

Sebastien Penet

Website Developer

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
Platform theme has been finished, we're now working on the actual skins.

Elegant is the first one to be taken care of. It might take some more time for the first time to be released as it will help notice bugs in the platform theme. Others will come more quickly.
Skinbox
Website Developer
Skins' Interactive Developer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

View PostSebastien Penet, on 28 July 2011 - 06:35 PM, said:

Platform theme has been finished, we're now working on the actual skins.

Elegant is the first one to be taken care of. It might take some more time for the first time to be released as it will help notice bugs in the platform theme. Others will come more quickly.

Thanks

Mr.NiGhT

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Good news ! Stay us updated !

jesse131

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Any news already?

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Im awaiting "Surface" skin for IPB 3.2!! I will gladly test it out for yas if need be!! :)

planetMitch

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Thanks for keeping us up to date guys! I know it can't be easy having to slog thru all these again. I've def learned my lesson and will wait to upgrade IPB until you have Magnetic upgraded as well.

Communication with customers is key and appreciate your hard work on that!

Divine Forces

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Will be purchasing Blood for 3.2 when it's released :) Keep up the good work.
Skins Bought:
  • Blood
To Buy:
  • Brave
  • Warrior

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
I took a notice to the Delight skin and I think Im going to end up buying this skin.. hopefully its one of the first ones updated!?! :P

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
No skins made yet? :\

avast

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Firs wait for ipb 3.2.1 version when all bugs (we do not know yet) will be fixed, now i do not reccomend use 3.2 better stay with 3.1.4

d33j4y

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Ok so lets make Avast wait and the rest of us will get updated skins.. I like the sound of that lmfao..

Sebastien Penet

Website Developer

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
It's still being worked on, but we make good progresses. Most bugs should be fixed before actual release. :)
Skinbox
Website Developer
Skins' Interactive Developer

FCB-ROGA

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Is there a rough timeline of how many skins will be done per week/month or any other time frame? For example, an outside goal of X skins per week starting August X with a minimum expectation of X skins per month? Anything like that would be great.....

Really looking forward to buying a couple of your skins for 3.2 as soon as they are ready! :D

Graverobbers

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Lol, good luck getting any kind of timeframe. I am moving on with a different skin maker who cares about their customers and actually tries to help their customers in a decent and respectful timeframe.

Thanks, Skinbox is was good while it lasted, lol.

dtommy79

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

View PostBHVGaming, on 01 August 2011 - 01:09 PM, said:

Lol, good luck getting any kind of timeframe. I am moving on with a different skin maker who cares about their customers and actually tries to help their customers in a decent and respectful timeframe.

Thanks, Skinbox is was good while it lasted, lol.

I don't see any problem with their customer support.

They had to wait with the updates until IPB finished the new version of the forum. No coder or designer will give you an exact date for a release.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users