Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

About IPB 3.2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
237 replies to this topic

luismanson

luismanson

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
LOL you are right, also the "latest topics" hooks is in the middle of the forum :|

Deltafox

Deltafox

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
also for me galelry hook display after second category... in forum home page

any fix?
Posted ImageIn God We TrustPosted ImagePosted Image
Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum!.
*** Difficile est longum subito deponere amorem!. *** - S.C. -
Nolite iudicare nisi vultis iudicari.

dtommy79

dtommy79

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
you should report these in the bugtracker

BBT

BBT

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Is there a way of quickly fixing the 2nd/3rd category issue as it's an obvious, unbearable bug.

marko2002

marko2002

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Is there a way of quickly fixing the 2nd/3rd category issue as it's an obvious, unbearable bug.

Change the forums around from your ACP ?

BBT

BBT

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Change the forums around from your ACP ?

Other members using other skins as well as the fact I don't want to release this skin to my members just yet

rollthebones

rollthebones

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

I am very not happy ... ehren have more skin modification in less time and more beautiful

Ehren also released like 8 skins before this was released. This skin is annoyingly minimalist compared to the last iteration too. Biggest things that struck me were the total lack of icons and images (see: navigation bar, user bit at top-right), lack of attention to detail (see: entire thread page), and the padding could use adjustment pretty much everywhere.

Am I the only one seeing this?

:\
  • AlexJ likes this

Deltafox

Deltafox

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

you should report these in the bugtracker

yes and wait 3 month for the reply and fix..

Ehren also released like 8 skins before this was released. This skin is annoyingly minimalist compared to the last iteration too. Biggest things that stuck me were the total lack of icons and images (see: navigation bar, user bit at top-right), lack of attention to detail (see: entire thread page), and the padding could use adjustment pretty much everywhere.

Am I the only one seeing this?

:\

ye show I write the same ... this elegants for ipb3.2 is very minimalist.... i prefer good graphics before functions,.....

my user to see her laugh ..
Posted ImageIn God We TrustPosted ImagePosted Image
Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum!.
*** Difficile est longum subito deponere amorem!. *** - S.C. -
Nolite iudicare nisi vultis iudicari.

luismanson

luismanson

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Maybe it will be updated after he ends with the rest XD

rollthebones

rollthebones

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
Maybe. I also have Velvet, if it isn't completely butchered as well I'll probably use it.

dtommy79

dtommy79

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

yes and wait 3 month for the reply and fix..

Still better than writing here

Swimmer

Swimmer

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
When can we expect the next skin to be released? (Brave)

mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

@MudMacAre you complaining about people who are complaining?Talk about the kettle calling the pot black... :D This is a forum, let people have their say, if you don't like it, don't read it...and if it offends Skinbox I am sure they will delete it...Elegant is nearly ready...heheheheheh...You Brave guys can just wait... :) Suckas

Yes , then we have you complaining about be making a point , seems to be the status quo , people telling others what to do and how to do it, all the while others are diligently pushing forward.

fyi , there is a distinctive difference between complaining , and pointing out childish bickering. Yes ? ;)

The skins will be great, as usual. My thoughts are as time goes on , the skins will receive random updates and improvements. Only authority I have in those words is my experience with skinbox.

I'll use no other skins then skinbox.

Nifrodel

Nifrodel

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Is the new Brave updated for 3.2 yet? I seem to have read it in another thread that it was, but when I go to my downloads box, it is showing a () without a version present...
Live. Love. Laugh.

Nifrodel

Nifrodel

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Is the new Brave updated for 3.2 yet? I seem to have read it in another thread that it was, but when I go to my downloads box, it is showing a () without a version present...
Live. Love. Laugh.

Ehren

Ehren

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
Yes, Brave is available for 3.2, but for some reason the version just isn't showing. Download it regardless and you'll be fine. :)
Skinbox
Administrator
Skin designer

Nyana

Nyana

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Yes, Brave is available for 3.2, but for some reason the version just isn't showing. Download it regardless and you'll be fine. :)

Hi Ehren,
I downloaded the latest Brave tonigt, but I got errors in my calendar.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1720) : eval()'d code on line 757

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1720) : eval()'d code:757) in /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1720) : eval()'d code:757) in /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1720) : eval()'d code:757) in /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1720) : eval()'d code:757) in /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1720) : eval()'d code:757) in /www/htdocs/w00ada8b/rpg24.net/board/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

Take a look @ http://www.rpg24.net tnx!

* UPDATE *
Forget it ... my fault - I forgot that I had to install app_ipcalendar seperatly ... sorry ... great work that skin !

Edited by Nyana, 22 September 2011 - 01:03 AM.

Nifrodel

Nifrodel

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Right on, thanks very much for the prompt clarification. :)
Live. Love. Laugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users