vBulletin 4.1.4 Beta is also now available as a download to all active customers. This release can be downloaded from the vBulletin Members Area at: http://members.vbulletin.com
- We do not provide support for Beta versions
- Some minor bugs remain unresolved at this time, and we do not recommend Beta software to be installed on production sites.
- We always recommend that you back up your database fully before attempting to install Beta software.
- More Bug fixes will be added to the final 4.1.4 release
CKEditor - includes WYSIWYG support for webkit browsers (Safari/Chrome etc.)
Here is a list of the major bug fixes/improvements included so far in this release.
- Incorporating Today's posts
- Improvements to our Mobile API for our Mobile Suite
- Various alterations to improve performance and resource management
Thank you to everyone who has filed bugs in our bug tracker, we sincerely appreciate your continuing assistance! If you come across any bugs in the product, please continue to file them in our new tracker.
Feedback on the product is welcomed here for licensed customers.
A full list of included bugs/features and changes to files/templates will be made available when we release the full version of 4.1.4
View the full article