Welcome to IPB skins - Skinbox
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Authentically Brilliant Innovation + Genuinely Creative Design + Superior Powerful Support = SKINBOX

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Victor Arian

Victor Arian

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
So I was searching for skins couple of months back. I was deeply disappointed on the common skin designs offered by other designers. The moment I looked at Skinbox, I was shocked at the designs. I almost can't believe its Invision Power Board when I first looked at Magnetic. I been buying skins ever since. I'm always thrilled to patiently wait for new skin designs as its all worth it. Oliver is always helpful, he works very hard to run this rapidly growing company. He is very patient, thoughtful and very understanding. How do I know? Well try giving support to people who don't know anything about coding everyday for few years and you'll get what I mean. I'm so thankful that he is willing to help us out. You can just have a look at the support forum, he never fails to help users. He and Sebastien provides world class support to all skinbox users. Sometimes they can't get to you immediately because they are busy with other admin work, but rest assured they will help you to solve your problem. I wish them best of luck and I will certainly be buying more and more skins in the future. I'm very happy customer :) Thank you Skinbox Team.
  • Olivier Turbis, Shay, Mt. Nick and 3 others like this

Olivier Turbis

Olivier Turbis

Administrator

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts
Thank you so much for your feedback. Means the world, really :)
Olivier Turbis,
Founder & Designer, Skinbox.net
Follow me on Twitter!

killzyaz

killzyaz

• Customer
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Very nice! <3
  • Olivier Turbis likes this

Shay

Shay

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Just my words ;)

Victor Arian

Victor Arian

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Thank you so much for your feedback. Means the world, really :)

No problem, pleasure is all mine :)

Joshua Bowden

Joshua Bowden

• Customer
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I agree 100%

Olivier's work is Excellent and far better (IMO) then the other designers in the skinning market :)

Victor Arian

Victor Arian

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I agree 100%

Olivier's work is Excellent and far better (IMO) then the other designers in the skinning market :)

True, other designers just change the graphic and colors but its all coded with the same old forum based design. Its boring. You can't sell 50 million of the same car with different colors and expect everyone find it creative, you need to change the car itself. That's what Skinbox does. That's why they are Original and Creative. :D

Graverobbers

Graverobbers

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
I agree that the skin design is fantastic, but it would be equally as nice to get the same kind of customer support from Skinbox in regards to fixing bugs and issues. While they confirm there bugs I am still waiting for over a month now for the new update to Brave to be released. I have asked several times within in this time period for at least a time frame of when the new updated version will be released with ZERO response from them and this is just unacceptable for a paying customer to not at least be acknowledged. Just my opinion.

Victor Arian

Victor Arian

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I agree that the skin design is fantastic, but it would be equally as nice to get the same kind of customer support from Skinbox in regards to fixing bugs and issues. While they confirm there bugs I am still waiting for over a month now for the new update to Brave to be released. I have asked several times within in this time period for at least a time frame of when the new updated version will be released with ZERO response from them and this is just unacceptable for a paying customer to not at least be acknowledged. Just my opinion.

Its hard to manage a rapidly growing company. Oliver is hiring more workers but to be frank its hard to find someone as talented as Oliver to work with Skinbox. I'm completely optimistic over Oliver and his capabilities to solve this problem. Give it some time, he will get everything back on track. Maybe you can try asking him in particular what you need to do on specific bugs in the support forum. I always ask him if there is error and how to fix it, and he always reply me in 24 hours. Its not very often you find good hearted person as Oliver in the business world. I'm thankful :D

Olivier Turbis

Olivier Turbis

Administrator

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

We do not give time frames as for bug fixes. The only thing we can say is that "it will be fixed for next release". Since it's very hard to keep deadlines, really we prefer not to provide them. And we won't release a new version of a skin for "one" bug fix neither, we need more "material", more updated stuff.
  • Victor Arian likes this
Olivier Turbis,
Follow me on Twitter!

Graverobbers

Graverobbers

Advanced Member

• Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

We do not give time frames as for bug fixes. The only thing we can say is that "it will be fixed for next release". Since it's very hard to keep deadlines, really we prefer not to provide them. And we won't release a new version of a skin for "one" bug fix neither, we need more "material", more updated stuff.

Well, it has been well over a month since last release and no more bugs have been reported. I would think with that kind of time frame and no more reported issues or "materials" have been reported that you would release an updated version. I have asked for help on how to fix the issue with the top right profile drop down box overlapping the search nav, which I would fix myself if I had any idea on how to do, but I have heard nothing. STOP releasing new skins and please fix the ones you have released.

I am also so sorry that my "one" bug, which is a pretty annoying bug to my users is a hassle for you. I promise you that I will not bother you or Skinbox again with wanting a clean and updated version, that my customers can use. I will take my business elsewhere, to a company that wants my business and where I can get better service in a more timely manner and not hassle over wanting a fix to my skin's bug.

Olivier Turbis

Olivier Turbis

Administrator

• Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts
The bug you have reported isn't an hassle for us. It is just that we will not release a "new" version of the skin for just one bug. Just imagine the number of Brave customers who would think they would have to completely reinstall their skin because there is a new version.

Now, I understand your point and I'm sorry we disappointed you. I admit we should have posted a quick fix, which is what we are trying to do more often. I will send you a fresh copy of Brave with that bug fixed.

Don't leave us. :)
  • Olivier Turbis and Victor Arian like this
Olivier Turbis,
Follow me on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users